Fishing match perhaps 5 -

if i'm not working the saturday night i'll make one,i'll find out and let you know

Match booked for Sunday 28TH of October at Lewden Spring 15 Pegs (Near Wosborough on Station road) Meet 08.30 -0900am for 10.00 till 15.00 match. Usual quid per person plus £5 for your peg is that ok?

put me down for two me and kevan :cool:

wont be able to make it,working the night before,so scratch me off please cheers

Right Guys (and me) Davegas has kindly booked it for us for the 28th for 15 provisionally but we can add more if we get good response

Confirmed so far

Davegas

Chris 412

Nevthepsycho

Nevs brother

Derek

Den

Lin

Edited by denlin

put me(Ron) and Bob down please, I've got a tripod if needed but no scales

let me know if you need it

We will be needing scales as Doug cant make it, so if anyone has got some or can get hold of some that would be good otherwise we will be guessing and Lin will win :hihi:

Edited by DaveGas

put me(Ron) and Bob down please, I've got a tripod if needed but no scales

let me know if you need it

ive got the scales if needed always in my tackle bag

Thanks guys will need both thanks, we have got scales but not sure if they are big enough for job. You and Bob are added Ron:D

Davegas

Chris 412

Nevthepsycho

Nevs brother Kevan

Derek

Ron

Bob

Den

Lin

Edited by denlin

Match booked for Sunday 28TH of October at Lewden Spring 15 Pegs (Near Wosborough on Station road) Meet 08.30 -0900am for 10.00 till 15.00 match. Usual quid per person plus £5 for your peg is that ok?

This is fine Dave. Baits allowed are sweetcorn, carp pellets, luncheon meat, casters, maggots, ground bait in feeders and pole cups only, keepnets in matches only and barbless hooks only Dave:hihi::hihi: BTW Dave worms not on list do you know if they are allowed?

We will be needing scales as Doug cant make it, so if anyone has got some or can get hold of some that would be good otherwise we wiil be guessing and Lin will win :hihi:

If you remember from first match Dave I can turn 8oz into 8lb and is that a challenge?:hihi::hihi:

put me down for two me and kevan :cool:

Thanks bro for entering me in the match