Fishing match perhaps 5 -

Hi All

We are going to try and have next match on either 27 or 28 October. Venue either Lewden near Barnsley or Barnburgh - views please. We will need scales and tripod though as Doug can't make this match

Linda

Let me know what date, i will try and make one

Count me in as barbed hooks are allowed on both venues ;)

Doug you have let us down :hihi:

Count me in as barbed hooks are allowed on both venues ;)

Doug you have let us down :hihi:

Could be a new fishing team . The barbies . We could dye our hair blonde and wear pink waterproofs

Could be a new fishing team . The barbies . We could dye our hair blonde and wear pink waterproofs

Well i may have problems with the hair bit :hihi: but my cousins' daughter needs to go to America for a operation so would love us to have a charity match next year and wear pink if needed to

Well i may have problems with the hair bit :hihi: but my cousins' daughter needs to go to America for a operation so would love us to have a charity match next year and wear pink if needed to

Count me in I like to dress up especially weekends:help::help::help:

Count me in I like to dress up especially weekends:help::help::help:

Is it Chris or Christine :hihi: mate you have me worried now lol. but your welcome to dress how you want if we can sort a charity match out. :hihi::hihi:

We would be up for charity match definitely Dave, I could print out some sponsor forms - details to be ironed out when match arranged. We could set up a small committee to iron out details. Speak to you on next match.

That would be great thank you as i aint got a clue how to start, but want to support my cousin the best i can and thought of a fishing match, they get some well needed money towards the surgery (they need £50.000) and we get to have a days fishing.

well im up for that count me in has to be sunday though my brother will be in aswell so put me down for two:D:D:D

Match booked for Sunday 28TH of October at Lewden Spring 15 Pegs (Near Worsbrough res on Station road just before the bridge, fishery is to your right) Meet 08.30 -0900am for 10.00 till 15.00 match. Usual quid per person plus £5 for your peg is that ok?

Edited by DaveGas