Seeking Friends......

Originally posted by Ghozer

Thats my plan, but with being a carer, i cant have more than 16 hours really... and theres not much out there for 16 hours... i am looking, believe me :)

How about a bit of unpaid work for a few hours a week maybe with a charity or something,not much but every little helps.

i couldnt get a job for 18 years

managed to get a local job as a caretaker at the local village hall for about 11 hours a week.................got a full time job within 6 months lol

and yes it does get you out, meeting people etc

this person was invited to another successful friendly forum to widen his scope and interests and to meet and chat to new people but he declined saying he didnt like the person who ran it! his loss eh folks?:confused:

Hi chatters, Im lonely toooo I need some friends :(

I find it real difficult meeting people.. i dont really know where to start.. i see everyone else with their friends.. and i get jealous.. hehe

Maybe i need to work on my conversation.. i get very shy..esp when meeting new people.. which leads to silly silences..then the person just walks away :suspect:

Help me :)