Stall holders wanted for Xmas events

Calling all stall holders .... I'm am trying to put a good team together for various Xmas events around Sheffield etc ...

I have just booked and confirmed our first venue on dec 2nd 2pm til 7pm ..

Stalls will be £15 for each one ...

Please don't reply to me if you are not gonna put some work into ie by advertising event .. We want this to work well so we can all earn some money !

Inbox me ASAP

Sarah xxx

I'm interested but have to post 5 times before I can message you my details

I will get back to everyone who's mailed me for stalls .... ASAP xxxx thank you

Guest busdriver1

So forgive me for asking, if they are doing your advertising what does the £15 cover?

So forgive me for asking, if they are doing your advertising what does the £15 cover?

The organisation of the event and any rental due for occupying areas at a guess.

I doubt the OP will organise these things in the selfless interest of the stall holders endeavour to make money.

The whole point in doing this is too get more people to the events so the stall holders actually make more money and actually apart from paying out for the licenses for the events , the other stall fees goes to charity !!! And to be honest I shouldn't have to explain myself ...

I have a big Xmas event at Davys sporting club on dec 2nd for us all to sell our wares .... So please message me and I will get back to you once my other charity events are all done ...

Does anyone know where this event is going to be held?

Does anyone know where this event is going to be held?

I have a big Xmas event at Davys sporting club on dec 2nd for us all to sell our wares ....

I'm guessing it's there?

i am interested in booking stalls at your events but not heard from you pm me