What is High Green like? Advice please

Hi, I have been looking at moving and an area I have seen a few houses is High Green. Ive had mixed comments from people but would like some advice from the lcoals please?

completely depends on which part, there is a council and ex council area that is a bit rough and another area that is very peaceful and quiet bit like anytown really good and bad places

which roads/ area are you looking at

completely depends on which part, there is a council and ex council area that is a bit rough and another area that is very peaceful and quiet bit like anytown really good and bad places

I agree with this. It really does depend which road it is as some part of high green I would avoid but other parts nice

The one i am viewing this week is on Eyre Gardens and Ive seen one on Charlton

The one i am viewing this week is on Eyre Gardens and Ive seen one on Charlton

Im guessing that is charlton drive,personally i would go for eyre gardens.

No murders since 2008 so looks like it's getting better =)

Well Charlton Drive is ok if you have kids as there is a lot of kids I moved from a road off there due to problems with kids but I think you would kind of expect that living in an estate like that. The area is nice! The house on Eyre Gardens are nice but know someone who lives on millbank and parking is a nightmare. Both areas are nice to live in though!

Hi op, I've lived in high green for 26 years, and used to live just off Carlton drive. Both estates are fairly quiet, don't have much personal experience of eyre gardens but as earlier said, Carlton drive is mainly family homes. The area as a whole is fine, there are areas nicer than others but nowhere that's a real no go area. Drive or walk around the estates at different times of the day and see what you think. Schools and parks are plentiful if you need them, and there's lots going on community wise.

Edit, charlton! Flaming autocorrect!

I completely agree. We have friends who have lived on Ashwood Road for years and they wouldn't move for anything.