Cheapest Fibre in Sheffield

What is the cheapest way of getting a Fibre Internet connection in Sheffield including any required line rental? Assuming you have access to all available services (BT/Digital Region).

Edited by Cynic

Hi Cynic,

The Cheapest fibre product is from Origin at.

£17.50 for the 24/10 package and £11.49 line rental.

So £28.99 for everything, line rental and 24/10 fibre broadband.

Kind Regards,

Origin

you forgot the £50 install fee

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Still bitter then because you can't get it :roll::shakes::shakes:

If you have a high end phone on contract and you want fast Internet then ask see if they do a bolt on. I got this on my iPhone 5 for £2 a month extra and I get 8mb connection speeds over 3G soon 4g.

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr34/bravo_2_zero/7704BECD-7343-4017-A24D-9CE16A4804D0-2760-0000019D008334D5.jpg

Virgin is £14.50, £7.25 half price for the first 6 months.

Just moved onto PlusNet Fibre £19.99 for 76Mb Down/19Mb Up. 250Gb Limit 8am - 12pm, Unlimited overnight.

Add £13.99 Line rental, Evening and weekend calls. For a bit more you get free anytime calls.

No installation fee.

I'm getting 72Mb Down/16Mb up so i'm happy.

Thanks for the replies. I can't currently get the BT based products but it's meant to be available at the end of the year. My Exchange was enabled in June and it was meant to be available to me by the end of September but it is going to be the end of the year now :( I'm not sure if I wan't to commit to one of the Digital Region products for 18 months if there will be cheaper/better alternatives once I can get BT based Fibre. It looks like prices may be fairly similar though.

Cynic, if you can get Virgin Media cable they can't be beaten, in most places.

Thanks for the replies. I can't currently get the BT based products but it's meant to be available at the end of the year. My Exchange was enabled in June and it was meant to be available to me by the end of September but it is going to be the end of the year now :( I'm not sure if I wan't to commit to one of the Digital Region products for 18 months if there will be cheaper/better alternatives once I can get BT based Fibre. It looks like prices may be fairly similar though.

IMO, I would say that no provider on Digital Region will be able to match or better the pricing/servicing from the big ISP's

Hi Cynic,

The Cheapest fibre product is from Origin at.

£17.50 for the 24/10 package and £11.49 line rental.

So £28.99 for everything, line rental and 24/10 fibre broadband.

Kind Regards,

Origin

My uncle's with you and we can't call him anymore since he's had a telephone line with Origin. :sad: