The Blades win and errrmmmmm

The Owls are in the Championship and errrrrrrrrrm?

Must feel good managing to beat the likes of Hartlepool and Leyton Orient!

You should know beechy mate, the S6 team have spent more time in League one over the last 1o years than we have! :hihi:

And yes mate, winning feels good, any win, watching Sheffield FC, Hallam FC, SUFC, my lad playing for the school when we was young, they are all good :)

TBH quinn had a good game,DJs tactics are starting to seriously wazz me off now,one point out of a possible 21 is desperate,we had a good penalty turned down,Llera had one cleared off the the line and not a great deal more.Really think burton leaving has had a effect on the team,jj and mattock squaring up at end of game. I am 53 years old,had some cr.p in my life so losing a football game really shouldnt get to me,but it does,another weekend spoiled,thanks DJ and swfc. Ok im rambling now so im going to have me tea.

Chin up Gazza mate, we have all been there and had that feeling. We had a recent, sudden death in the family, that puts everything back in perspective.

The players move on, the manager moves on, it's just us fans that remain loyal and that loyalty is not always repaid by the people who currently wear your team colours. Good times will come again mate, have faith.

Agree mate you were one of the few who took the flack,credit to those 2 or 3 people..

Think it was more than two or three Dobby mate.

It's a tough league this Championship, can you remember it CB?

Scoobs! where have you been hiding mate, not seen you in a long while, saw young Joe W yesterday in a boozer near Orient ground, he looks like he has grown even taller!

Chin up Gazza mate, we have all been there and had that feeling. We had a recent, sudden death in the family, that puts everything back in perspective.

The players move on, the manager moves on, it's just us fans that remain loyal and that loyalty is not always repaid by the people who currently wear your team colours. Good times will come again mate, have faith.

Cheers grappler mate. Sorry to hear of your loss.That certainly makes you realise how pathetic it is to feel so down when your team have lost a game of bloody football. I did type that as soon as i got back so was in a mood.

Cheers grappler mate. Sorry to hear of your loss.That certainly makes you realise how pathetic it is to feel so down when your team have lost a game of bloody football. I did type that as soon as i got back so was in a mood.

Nothing wrong with being in a bad mood after your team loses mate, we are all guilty of that, and blowing it out of proportion. Nothing that a few pints can't cure! :hihi:

Nothing wrong with being in a bad mood after your team loses mate, we are all guilty of that, and blowing it out of proportion. Nothing that a few pints can't cure! :hihi:

You would think we were well use to it by now mate.:(

Think it was more than two or three Dobby mate.

Lets say a few then,didn't count them but quite a few go missing as some of our lot do,its a footy section win or lose and those what do go missing are the wind up chappies.

You would think we were well use to it by now mate.:(

It's all part of being a football fan in Sheffield mate!

Lets say a few then,didn't count them but quite a few go missing as some of our lot do,its a footy section win or lose and those what do go missing are the wind up chappies.

Yes some do go missing, not disagreeing there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by beechy85 View Post

The Owls are in the Championship and errrrrrrrrrm?

Must feel good managing to beat the likes of Hartlepool and Leyton Orient!

It does feel good, as because when all said & done a win, is a win no matter what division, & its beating teams like that which help in getting the ultimate aim. No matter what league I'd sooner be winning, than losing every week, seen too much of that over the years.

Not to split hairs Gazza but isn't it 1 point out of a possible 24 now ?

Someone straighten this out cos I thought Gazza was correct. Not splitting hairs either but you don't get points for cup games so I thought it was 1 out of poss 21?:huh: