The Blades win and errrmmmmm

Where's Gary Megson?

Megson ? It was Redknapp a week or so ago :hihi::hihi:

The fan's will have there shoes off soon is this carries on lolol :hihi::hihi:

What can you do eh, seems we are struggling at the moment but as the saying goes...

"We'll Support You Evermore", now time for beer and takeaway :) HAPPY DAY'S :)

Poor game and a draw would have been fair,too early for Jones head yet,remember if it wasn't for him we'd have still been playing the likes of Yeovil,Orient,Blades and Bury.

Talking of Blades they all disapeared between May and August,nice to see em coming back.

Poor game and a draw would have been fair,too early for Jones head yet,remember if it wasn't for him we'd have still been playing the likes of Yeovil,Orient,Blades and Bury.

Talking of Blades they all disapeared between May and August,nice to see em coming back.

Agreed but I do agree with Gazza about his tactics although with me not going every week I do get a breather:hihi:

Onwards and upwards, surely this run will end soon:help:

Excellent day all round. Excellent footy result and have had a fab day at the coast. Love it :)

Excellent day all round. Excellent footy result and have had a fab day at the coast. Love it :)

It has been a superb day your right, this is the first Saturday in years I have spent with the family and how enjoyable it was.

Instead of wasting 50 quid on football tickets and god knows what on crap beer...

Certainly opened my eyes up today that Saturday afternoons at the match arnt all they are cracked up to be these day's :)

Much preferred a lovely day with the kid's than watching a load of over paid blokes... HAPPY DAY'S :)

It has been a superb day your right, this is the first Saturday in years I have spent with the family and how enjoyable it was.

Instead of wasting 50 quid on football tickets and god knows what on crap beer...

Certainly opened my eyes up today that Saturday afternoons at the match arnt all they are cracked up to be these day's :)

Much preferred a lovely day with the kid's than watching a load of over paid blokes... HAPPY DAY'S :)

I know what you mean. I've never been able to make it to every game in a season but I do wonder if I'd think the same as you if I could get to more, a lot of money to pay out for little return most of the time

The Owls are in the Championship and errrrrrrrrrm?

Must feel good managing to beat the likes of Hartlepool and Leyton Orient!

first i do not support owls or blades i actually like all our local teams to win however fact wednesday are playing at a higher standard than united the proof of the pudding will be at the end of the season fact if united do not go up automatically they have to win a play off semi and a play off final where a lot of sheffielders will spend a load of cash posibly for no end product

most impotant fact shortly it will be jones out etc etc and if utd start losing it will be wilson out both teams have yes men for managers and both teams lack ambition end of story unless we get both teams finances sorted and start a better youth policy and stop bringing in over the hill players or cheap 2nd rate foreighners they both will go on the down slope

The Owls are in the Championship and errrrrrrrrrm?

Must feel good managing to beat the likes of Hartlepool and Leyton Orient!

Rather than lose to the likes of Palace, Brighton, Huddersfield, Bolton, Southampton and Hull in the last 7 games:loopy:

Uhuru I couldn't agree more mate, just posted this on another forum in regards to the sacking of DJ.

I don't think we have a strong enough team to compete in this league. Other teams are spending or have spent or have good talent coming through academy. We have none of that.

To compete at this level you now have to buy players at £1 million plus on a regular basis, We don't seem to get the luck with lower league players taking that step up, i think with the set up we have this is about as high as we can punch nowadays. We need to be investing 4-5 million a season on quality players, I don't like the idea, but I just think that's the way it's gone in the championship.

You have struggling premier league teams buying strikers for 5 million plus, and competing championship teams spending not far off that, it's just the times and we don't seem to be keeping up, we just scrimp and scratch around for ex Watford defenders and qprs cast off strikers.

As for dj, I think he is doing the best he can with what he has got, maybe his tactics are a bit off, but he's working on a shoe string. Mm needs to make a decision about where he wants to take us, he's not investing, but then sacks managers when they don't get the results?????

We started off well due to high moral and keen to impress, we have run out of steam and we haven't got the quality to carry us through, just my opinion. I'm quite disappointed in the lack of ambition we have shown since last season in signings we've made, Antonio was a great catch but we needed 2-3 more of the same or better quality.