The Blades win and errrmmmmm

WAWAW? Isn't that the sound babies make when they aren't getting what they want?

WAWAW? Isn't that the sound babies make when they aren't getting what they want?

Can't even put a weak smile at that one - so old and done before....

Yeah well Wednesday got promoted, and errmmmmmmmmm... exactly.

Its way, way too early to think about getting rid of D.J.

18 games unbeaten doesnt come about by luck, whatever league you are in.

Nobody was complaining about him then.

Maybe the Cardiff fans might have a good insight into his ways. Always seemed to keep them there or thereabouts in the Championship.

Ive never questioned DJs ability to get us out of this position,up until yesterday.Sticking bothroyd out wide,playing cog as a lone striker,replacing cog for madine but playing exactly same tactics is not gunna get you a win.I really thought we would see the best of madine this season,but not getting 90 mins is not the way to do it,if theres any truth in the rumour that bothroyd HAS to play,well someone needs there arse kicking for agreeing to it.Think we are missing burtons imput a hell of a lot,so if MM is gunna stick with the manager then i would be looking at bringing in a better coach then we have at the moment.[ no i dont mean a new bus ]

Ive never questioned DJs ability to get us out of this position,up until yesterday.Sticking bothroyd out wide,playing cog as a lone striker,replacing cog for madine but playing exactly same tactics is not gunna get you a win.I really thought we would see the best of madine this season,but not getting 90 mins is not the way to do it,if theres any truth in the rumour that bothroyd HAS to play,well someone needs there arse kicking for agreeing to it.Think we are missing burtons imput a hell of a lot,so if MM is gunna stick with the manager then i would be looking at bringing in a better coach then we have at the moment.[ no i dont mean a new bus ]

We have seen to many managers come & go:loopy: DJ is having a bad time at the moment so we have to ride with it & just hope it turns our way ;)

U T O

We have seen to many managers come & go:loopy: DJ is having a bad time at the moment so we have to ride with it & just hope it turns our way ;)

U T O

No doubt about it,we have seen way too many managers come and go,thats why a new coach could be the answer,its no coincidence that we have struggled since burton left.

The Owls are in the Championship and errrrrrrrrrm?

Must feel good managing to beat the likes of Hartlepool and Leyton Orient!

Makes no odds which league we are in or who we play, we follow our teams through thick and thin, so if we beat teams like Hartlepool/Leyton, then fantastic.....

I do think DJ has been to quick to shun the players who got us up last season, surely 1st rule when getting promoted is to give the players a chance while blooding new ones in?

I do think DJ has been to quick to shun the players who got us up last season, surely 1st rule when getting promoted is to give the players a chance while blooding new ones in?

Its a fair point,but i do think last seasons side would have struggled,but by doing as you rightly say shunning last seasons players has definetly caused this unrest that there seems to be.

Its a fair point,but i do think last seasons side would have struggled,but by doing as you rightly say shunning last seasons players has definetly caused this unrest that there seems to be.

Also, not even trying to sign Batth was a mistake

A big mistake tbh

i thought we did:confused: him and antonio would of been fantastic, always likely we'd only end up with one of them though:( i'm not sure what dj needs to do. most fans thought we needed to stop conceding, he brings in a new defender but he's worse than what we've got. i do think he should of stuck with the promoted side and added gradually or at least not as fast as he did. cogba i don't think is a lone striker, think he needs company up there and bothroyd on the wing isn't an answer