Pitsmoor familys

yes john badkin pat badkin paul badkin think they had an adopted daughter too mitchelle i think long time ago my brain hurts lol

reference canada street in the 1950s could you email me at [email protected]. you may be able to help us. this is for lanzalass

Did Mick Lomas live there, l knew of him in the 50ties

yes mick lomas lived next door to us on brunswick road,we still see mick,john,keith,alan&denise lomas

baxter anyone

Merv ? very dodgy character...:hihi:

no im alf marshall,we lived next door to the lomases on brunswick door&near to the scotts carol,doreen terry,brian&mark.not seen brian mills for ages,seen his brother steven about a year ago,i heard kevin holmes or sherlock as we called has died!doreen scott also passed away earlier this year

HI I Remember a Mick Lomas ,plumber, l think he was in a bit of bother at one time, but l never saw him after , l think he must have left town

what about the summersets i worked with pet and young sam

summersets are posting on facebook now (pitsmoorians of the past} and (pitsmoor in sheffield) these are groups within facebook

Tom Robinson Mick Knowles Garry & Graham Atkin Kenny Bennet all lived on Ditchingham st John susan David Maycock of Ellesmere rd I went to school with John Badkin.

My mums family (Barrs) lived on Marcus Street, Pitsmoor, Tom, Dennis, Louie, Edith Alf, and my Mum Mary. Any one remember them!!

My mums family (Barrs) lived on Marcus Street, Pitsmoor, Tom, Dennis, Louie, Edith Alf, and my Mum Mary. Any one remember them!!

Yes Dennis played football with us on the red rec on Stanley street,late 40s.

no im alf marshall,we lived next door to the lomases on brunswick door&near to the scotts carol,doreen terry,brian&mark.not seen brian mills for ages,seen his brother steven about a year ago,i heard kevin holmes or sherlock as we called has died!doreen scott also passed away earlier this year

I realise this was posted a while ago but did Doreen Scott marry and become a Saunders?