Rain Rescue - NEW Charity Shop - HELP WANTED

Any results for shelving?

I've had a trawl of eBay and got some stuff bookmarked, but it'd be best if there was some sort of plan/layout we were working to. Has somebody done a shop layout?

Do you have a till or counter yet?

There's a till in Rotherham on preloved

Hi Strix, when I posted for shelving I was thinking that we might have a volunteer joiner willing to put something together. I'm on to Freecycle and the Forum free ads cos it really needs to be free to good home!

Hi Magsie :)

A joiner will still need to be provided with materials though, so free to collect, or 99p off eBay bookcases would probably be quicker, easier, and less hassle. The other thing that would work is old office desks, or a couple of dining tables, at least for the time being

There's some bargain slat wall on eBay in RainRescue blue btw

What's happening about shop front signage?

Shop signage is in safe hands, it will look great - super double fronted shop, couldn't be better.

I'm having a sort out can anyone collect from s4 (I'm off Hindehouse Lane).Thank you.

Hi i might have some stuff wouldent mind doing a few hours one day either plus i know you said you got signage sorted so ill not ask if you want that doing but i make loads of pesonalised gifts like mugs key rings dog tags mabe i could make some for your shop or somthing and split it 50/50 or summet i dunno have to talk about it propely let me know if your intrested if not id still like to help so let me know :) xx

I'm having a sort out can anyone collect from s4 (I'm off Hindehouse Lane).Thank you.

got to do one in s5 so will do yours on same day. one day next week. pm your number and address please.

Iv also put a wanted thing on loads of facebook selling pages for some shelfs n stuff free to good home :)

got to do one in s5 so will do yours on same day. one day next week. pm your number and address please.

Your inbox full.

Iv also put a wanted thing on loads of facebook selling pages for some shelfs n stuff free to good home :)

well done! we would all be very grateful for your offer of help, especialy a regular day each week! and the other thing sounds like a very good idea too.

could you pm your number to me and I will pass it on to Lucy who is doing the rotas.

You could also pop in next saturday when it opens and meet everyone.

Your inbox full.

sorry! deleted a few now. thanks.