Rain Rescue - NEW Charity Shop - HELP WANTED

Any sellable items Lyndyloo. Thanks MJ and Jan2665 that will be great if you can both arrange. Fabulous guys - Please keep sharing with your friends and lets make this the success the animals need. You are stars. Im up there at 12 if anyone wants to come along. Think we are painting - cleaning anything so that the shop looks good - Ill get the kettle on... Hope to see as many there as poss. THANK YOU X

I got some stuff sorted, if anyone can collect just let me know when an i'll PM my address.

will be over there next week sometime, will pm you when.

Well we have finally done it.

RAIN RESCUE will be opening their newly acquired Charity Shop in the next week or so.

So get digging deep in those cupboards and drawers and get ready to bring us all those things you don't need, want or ...use any more - if its sellable - we will want it.

Its 131 Northern Avenue, Arbourthorne, Sheffield, S2 2EH

Always wanted to help us ???? Fancy a few hours volunteering? We are going to be looking for nice, reliable and honest volunteers to help us man the shop - both regular commitment and drop in times too.

I will be there tomorrow from Noon till 4 to start sorting and cleaning / clearing and your input and help would be truely appriciated if you want to call for a coffee as we are hoping to open the weekend after

We are hoping this shop will help so that we can continue to help save lives and we need all our friends on board with us to do it. Its a huge commitment but well worth it with your support.

Look forward to seeing you all

Any questions e mail me on [email protected] or give me a call on 07718560247

Sue Nix

Let us know when your open as i have a box of stuff ready when you are..

will be over there next week sometime, will pm you when.

Thats great thank's.

A Zillion thank yous to Geraldine - Joseph - Lucy - Joanne - Nicky -Phil and the fantastic Rain Rescue Kids - Wilf - Lucy - Tara and Adrien for there fabulous help at the shop today - And to all the people came down to see us and donate items - Its a hard slog but we will get there. Still high hopes to open on Saturday so if you want to come and help - Volunteer or donate items - Please let us know. Many thanks again all - Nix

I should have mentioned, the lamp and at least one of the candle holders I donated need their glass unpacking and reassembling (just in case anybody is wondering what the heck those glass leaves are)

The new shop is short of shelving units! Any ideas anyone please?

just put an advert in free ads, for shelf units. you never know.!

just put an advert in free ads, for shelf units. you never know.!

Have you tried pre loved.