Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney

Some good post election bargains going this morning folks

Prices slashed 70 percent on Magic Pants. Please specify waist size when ordering

Would a Donald Trump hairpiece really put the New You into You? Try one. Going at greatly reduced prices

Rush Limbaugh Tee Shirts. 5 for ten dollars. Sorry! Available only in 5-X Large size

The face of Mitt in disbelief was a wonder to look at. "What ME lose, impossible" The face of a spoilt rich brat.:hihi::hihi:

Wanna see rich brats? Rich Kids of Instagram. I am both disgusted and envious at the same time.

The thing with Hollywood celebrities is that when disasters like Sandy happen they donate a lot of money to the Red Cross or other relief funds. We all know that many musicians and singers have donated the proceeds from sold out concerts to good causes.

The Mormons take care of their own. You never see a poor Mormon or a homeless Mormon but they tithe members of the faith around 10 percent of their earnings I believe

I resent people like Romney who get taxed at around 14 percent of their income which is the same as what we are taxed at but on an income considerably less than the few million a year than Romney rakes in

Warren Buffet not long ago even admitted that his secretary gets taxed at a higher rate than he does. Mr Buffet however at least gives away a lot of his money to charity while people like Romney squirrel away millions in tax free havens like the Cayman islands.

I dont blame billionaires for living the high life. I'd do the same myself. My philosphy is enjoy it while you can because if you dont then when you're six feet under your kids will be spending it for you.

You should however pay your fair share of taxes to Uncle Sam and help the economy

Edited by Harleyman

This must be a joke!!!

NO ONE HAS EVER HURT THE USA AS MUCH AS THIS CLOWN HAS -- AND NOW HE HAS 4 MORE YEARS TO FINISH HIS NWO PLAN!! (The people had no say about it,ALL ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED AND PLANNED BY THE ELITE)

Dude, stop watching Fox News, it'll make your brain melt and ooze out of your ears.

Speaking of which, and late to the party (:partyhat:), but the highlight of the coverage for me was Rove's meltdown, summarised (only slightly more amusingly) in a video here by Jon Stewart. The video's a must-watch (but 3:30 in particularly, for the the short of attention span).

Has Glenn Beck dissolved into a pool of tears yet?