Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney

What the Pharmaceutical companies do I cant waste my time worrying about, nor about drones either.

If drones save the necessity of having to invade countries to root out terrorists then to me it's much better way of getting at them. It also keeps them on the defensive instead of letting them sit around arranging financing and making plans to carry out another attack of some kind.

The CIA must have some kind of device that can track and pin point calls on cell phones and internet messages. All good stuff !

That is a very uninformed and ignorant comment, American citizens have been unlawfully killed by Drones, search for Anwar Al-Awlaki who was a US born citizen and killed by a drone attack without trial then the following week they drone attacked his 16 year old son again without trial..

You might say he was Al Qaeda (or CIA) but they were still US citizens so it sets a precedent..

Do you not see that the actions taken by congress are creating laws that support the excessive use of force against the US public??

Obama might not use them and Romney may not use them either, but sooner or later a president is going to use these powers and that is the precise reason why they should not have those powers in the first place..

Killing US citizens is against the constitution for a reason and so is insider trading with the pharma companies....

anyway getting back to the original topic, on the whole, obama probably does deserve a second term

anyway getting back to the original topic, on the whole, obama probably does deserve a second term

You mean Impeachment!!

You mean Impeachment!!

no, I mean a second term as President

I admire your positive attitude but unfortunately the facts paint a very different picture..

America is soon to be a totalitarian society and the UK will soon follow..

I admire your positive attitude but unfortunately the facts paint a very different picture..

America is soon to be a totalitarian society

maybe, maybe not.......

however, the alternatives to Obama doesn't seem to offer any alternative in that regard

and the UK will soon follow..

na....

Who are the alternatives though mate???

Name a few for me..

I don't mean to be an arse but I'd like to know if people have actually weighed up the options before they made their decision..

Who are the alternatives though mate???

Name a few for me..

I don't mean to be an arse but I'd like to know if people have actually weighed up the options before they made their decision..

America doesn't seem to have much of an alternative to Obama for it's next President. The Republicans are madder than a box of mad frogs though Romney is probably the sanest amongst them.

And are they the only choices??

if there are some sane independant candidates standing, then they might be worth supporting, but will they get anywhere?

the other alternative would be a civil war, but would one really change anything