Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney

Hahahahahahha oh yes I absolutely agree, all news is misleading but I was pointing out fox channel because most americans watch it...
You say you have never been to America, which I can believe readily. So how do you know what most Americans watch? Just like your pal Bazrippa there, from Youtube or some other crap like it. All you're quoting are other people's opinions, no better. Harley, Sierra, Poppins, myself and others live our lives here day by day. It's not perfect, but in my humble opinion a lot better than anywhere else in the world. What's with this hehe garbage, by the way? Has your voice broken yet? Edited by buck

Right and left are what we are given to choose from..

It is an artificial paradigm to make people think they have a genuine choice..

Yes but it's not really practical as sometimes you need to change your idea to sort things out..americans would rather try and cure the problem rather than prevent it, it's the same here...though in future if anyone asks me where I am then I will say i'm in the middle

I have spent plenty of time there.. airports are how i would imagine prisons to be like..

I have spent plenty of time there.. airports are how i would imagine prisons to be like..

I have never been to America but you have a clearer vision when your on the outside though

Just like your pal Bazrippa there, from Youtube or some other crap like it.

So let me get this straight, Youtube clips of politicians debating in congress are not reliable information then??

You are deluded buddy, Youtube is the last remaining peice of your 1st amendment......

Edited by bazrippa

So let me get this straight, Youtube clips of politicians in debating in congress are not reliable information then??

You are deluded buddy, Youtube is the last remaining peice of your 1st amendment......

Yes youtube is the people's news...hehe...though I got to go out now so dont think I'm being ignorant if I don't reply back to you...but we should talk again as apart from you, I can't find anyone else awake...see ya soon

Yes youtube is the people's news...hehe...though I got to go out now so dont think I'm being ignorant if I don't reply back to you...but we should talk again as apart from you, I can't find anyone else awake...see ya soon

There are plenty of awake people around mate, but not many who are willing to face the potential ridicule from the ones who choose to go along with the media's propaganda story.

Personally i see more of a problem from keeping quiet about it...

The USA is a republic not a democracy..Something that the US public forgot about as soon as cable TV was installed..

So does that mean because the UK is a monarchy, as opposed to a republic. it is therefore a democracy?

Edited by Harleyman

So let me get this straight, Youtube clips of politicians debating in congress are not reliable information then??

What makes you think that the First Amendment is or has been compromised in any way?

Maybe if the Fascist Tea Party had their way it could become an endangered species but that wont happen.... guaranteed.

Nobody mentioned the monarchy.. You are building a straw man!!

The 1st amendment has been violated in so many ways, Occupy protesters beaten for speaking their opinions, many states in the US having free speech zones which are the only places that you can speak freely, the Hijacking of the media which is at the heart of the 1st amendment and many stories similar to the one that was in mainstream news last week about the army veteran who was arrested and detained using the NDAA law for making anti government statements on facebook, there is a similar story about a popular radio host being detained and medicated for speaking ill of Obama..

That is North Korea mate..

While I am at it what about the 2nd amendment??

Fast and Furious scandal where Attorney General Eric Holder has been caught gun walking into mexico and giving weapons to mexican drug cartels which were then used to kill US agents and subsequently blamed the 2nd amendment in order to take the guns from the citizens..

That is a blatent false flag operation which they were caught doing and no one got in trouble.. :huh: