Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney

It would be better if they teach politics in school as a subject so more people can have the chance to get in and make the world a better place

They should be taught about economics and how the banking system works imo....

Politics is simple psychology...

Yep...

The US had freedom for a couple of hundred years and what emerged was the finest, richest, most prosperous and most free society in human history..

Americans who watch tv all day will tell you that it still is but the reality is that their currency is hyper inflated, the industries have all moved abroad and their government is totally corrupt with too many ties to mega corporations...

Yes it's about time the American people woke up.. The government is more of a danger to America than the terrorists are...How you American by the way? How you living in America?

Hahahahahahha oh yes I absolutely agree, all news is misleading but I was pointing out fox channel because most americans watch it...

Fox News has an average daily prime time audience of 1.8 million viewers. The population of the US is over 314 million. The influence of the channel is VASTLY overstated by those on the left.

Fox News has an average daily prime time audience of 1.8 million viewers. The population of the US is over 314 million. The influence of the channel is VASTLY overstated by those on the left.

Most americans watch Bill O'Reilly and he is the main problem for propaganda and his show is on fox news

But don't get me wrong, bill's heart is in the right place but he needs to be less bias

Yes it's about time the American people woke up.. The government is more of a danger to America than the terrorists are...How you American by the way? How you living in America?

No i live in England but I take a huge interest in world affairs, it is the future we are creating for our kids and grandkids so we should lend a lot of weight to it..

America may aswell be the UK as the governments are joined at the hip..

No i live in England but I take a huge interest in world affairs, it is the future we are creating for our kids and grandkids so we should lend a lot of weight to it..

America may aswell be the UK as the governments are joined at the hip..

Yes I agree with all that, im from England but American politics is important too as it affects the rest of the world, who do you want as the next president? ...In my opinion ron paul is the only man who has a chance of sorting the mess but he pulled out so that leaves me with no one who I want to be president

Gary Johnson has similar Views to Paul, listen to a few of his debates on Youtube..

But of course the media will instill it in people that "he cant win" so no one will vote for him.

Gary Johnson has similar Views to Paul, listen to a few of his debates on Youtube..

But of course the media will instill it in people that "he cant win" so no one will vote for him.

Yes the media seems to be either democratic or republican.. But I think Ron Paul was forced to join republicans as he just doesn't get heard

Yes the media seems to be either democratic or republican.. But I think Ron Paul was forced to join republicans as he just doesn't get heard

That is exactly what he said last week on Leno..

That is exactly what he said last week on Leno..

Did he?? Hehe... Instead of being on the right or left, can't you just be in the middle...would be easier

Right and left are what we are given to choose from..

It is an artificial paradigm to make people think they have a genuine choice..