Who was the best school teacher in Sheffield?

The best teacher in Sheffield or anywhere for that matter got me onto this forum but hardly ever posts despite looking at it frequently. :wink: XXX

Send me his addy then lmao:D Or even better ask him if he remembers Kylie aka gob on legs and see what he says lmao

ha ha

I've sent him an email to see.. he might be at the Matrix bar on Friday 10th (my school reunion) you could "bump" into him :thumbsup:

ha ha

I've sent him an email to see.. he might be at the Matrix bar on Friday 10th (my school reunion) you could "bump" into him :thumbsup:

lmao don't think my fella would let me out lolol:sad:

lmao don't think my fella would let me out lolol:sad:

Howsie says

Lol! Blond Kylie? I remember her - she'd be sadly disappointed nowadays, as

the grey hair and hamster cheeks continue to expand!

bless him... :hihi:

Howsie says

Lol! Blond Kylie? I remember her - she'd be sadly disappointed nowadays, as

the grey hair and hamster cheeks continue to expand!

bless him... :hihi:

lmao! Always the joker lol, he signed my yearbook thing 'rubber lips' all them years ago lmao :hihi: you will have to send him my email addy lol

The best ever teacher for me has to Mr Hibbert at Prince Edward school..

He was the teacher that everyone respected..

He used to let us listen to music on the record player during lessons, his choice of music of course..

He was known for throwing the board rubber at us if we were mis-behaving. He also had a meter long ruler that he kept by his side and he slapped your backside with it through the gap in the back of your chair..lol.. He never really hurt anyone, he just used to do it as a little warning..lol..

Not many kids messed about for him..not because we were scared of him, far from it, it was just because they knew that if we behaved, we got treated to music and games..:)

lmao! Always the joker lol, he signed my yearbook thing 'rubber lips' all them years ago lmao :hihi: you will have to send him my email addy lol

Yeah why not, pm it me and i'll let him know it, teacher student romance :suspect: love is in the air :love:

Cant wait for my reunion to meet up with everyone!

Yeah why not, pm it me and i'll let him know it, teacher student romance :suspect: love is in the air :love:

Cant wait for my reunion to meet up with everyone!

Cant be no romance lmao, dont think my fella would take too kindly to it lmao:hihi:

Cant be no romance lmao, dont think my fella would take too kindly to it lmao:hihi:

What he doesnt know :hihi: only joking! i've sent him your email addy and he knows how much you luuurrrrv him! :gag:

What he doesnt know :hihi: only joking! i've sent him your email addy and he knows how much you luuurrrrv him! :gag:

Lmao, hope he dont take that bit too seriously lolol :hihi:

Lmao, hope he dont take that bit too seriously lolol :hihi:

Nah he knows im stirring :hihi: