Who was the best school teacher in Sheffield?

How many teachers are there in Sheffield?! Crikey
Quite a lot it would seem but I am sure you all remember Miss Watson my first teacher at broomhill school 1929, Arthur.

Mrs Rigby at St Oswalds primary school was brill,what i remember since i left there in 1982.Mr Hutchinson who taught us Science at All Saints R/C was cool, and Mr Jones the P.E/History teacher was tough but fair!!!

Mr.Crowe and Mr.Glover when I was at Chaucer School early 90's

Norfolk school

Mr Beaumont (maths)

Mr Pyle ('you boy!!') scary man

Mr Dimelow (science) funny guy

Park Hill middle school

Mr Sharp (headteacher)

Mr Woodhead

i want to pm so i'm tryimg to post 5 messages!!

me too but ii need ten lol

for me the two teachers that stand out where Mr Kaye at Hillsborough juniors early 70's and Mr Marsden(History) at Chaucer 1974-79.

Lowedges Primary school gotta be Mr Staniland, i cried all summer when i found out i was moving into his class all my older sisters told me how strict he was and that he was a horrible teacher but i had the best year of my school life in his class!!! top bloke sadly think he died few years back.

Abbeydale Grange there was Mrs Townsend my form tutor ace lady! n mr sylvester, never got any work done in his class but always had a good laugh.

John Taylor who taught English at Lydgate Middle in the late 70s. Looked like Noel Edmonds! Cool guy in his Hush Puppies.

He was my form teacher - 4th year, Lydgate Middle (1976-1977), also Mr Watchorn, Mr Ellison, Mr Stirr et al.....!!!

King Edward VII.... Mrs Manifield, Mrs Cooper, Mr Finch, Mr Sharrock, Mr North, and those are just the ones I can remember!!!!