Freemason's sacrificial altar of death found in my Crookes cellar .. Help!

I need to nip into the cellar for some more cat food, but i'm afraid to now. I'm almost in crookes, what if the masons are in my cellar too? *barricades cellar door*

Edited by lillyland
terrible spelling in my state of panic

No its a Burgon and BALL'S.[/quote

Are they the Birmingham ones.

I need to nip into the cellar for some more cat food, but i'm afraid to now. I'm almost in crookes, what if the masons are in my cellar too? *barricades cellar door*

I think it's pretty safe to go into your cellar today, and here's for why ...

Yesterday, on collecting the Alcocopter from British Aerospace after its successful 1.5 million rotor revolution service, I espied from the rear view mirror at 3,000 feet, a fully occupied 'Blue Circle' taxi lorry (I knew instinctively that it was occupied as it didn't have a 'For Hire' sign in the drivers cab). It was travelling westward along Abbeydale road in the direction of Derbyshire ... I decided to follow.

I nearly lost it at Owler Bar after a contretemps with a tourist helicopter, as we headed at speed in a Hathersage style direction, then on toward Hope.

Here it hung a left and went up a very dusty road toward ... the Masonic Blue Circle Headquarters!

There were loads of Masonic taxis parked up there ... obviously some kind of big conference going on there this weekend, most probably something to do with the bogus hour added to our sleep last night by the sprinkling magic cement dust in the atmosphere!

Obviously, I couldn't/daren't hang about for fear of being caught and sacrificed, plus it was nearly tea time!

I couldn't help but notice the big chimney at the headquarters though. What on earth could this be for? I shudder to think! :gag::o

I think it's pretty safe to go into your cellar today, and here's for why ...

Yesterday, on collecting the Alcocopter from British Aerospace after its successful 1.5 million rotor revolution service, I espied from the rear view mirror at 3,000 feet, a fully occupied 'Blue Circle' taxi lorry (I knew instinctively that it was occupied as it didn't have a 'For Hire' sign in the drivers cab). It was travelling westward along Abbeydale road in the direction of Derbyshire ... I decided to follow.

I nearly lost it at Owler Bar after a contretemps with a tourist helicopter, as we headed at speed in a Hathersage style direction, then on toward Hope.

Here it hung a left and went up a very dusty road toward ... the Masonic Blue Circle Headquarters!

There were loads of Masonic taxis parked up there ... obviously some kind of big conference going on there this weekend, most probably something to do with the bogus hour added to our sleep last night by the sprinkling magic cement dust in the atmosphere!

Obviously, I couldn't/daren't hang about for fear of being caught and sacrificed, plus it was nearly tea time!

I couldn't help but notice the big chimney at the headquarters though. What on earth could this be for? I shudder to think! :gag::o

Perhaps it was a mould for upright tunnels

There's Nowt cheap at Shore Lane in the food department! These days!

Ok if you like school dinners, any hand outs would be much appreciated, just leave them out side, and address them to the Grand Poobar