Freemason's sacrificial altar of death found in my Crookes cellar .. Help!

Alco you need help ....Word cuckoo springs too mind .I cant believe the utter crap your coming out with and for the mods to keep a post like this goin :loopy:..

this forums goin down the pan fast if crap like this gets left on ..

Come on mods close this stupid drivel of a post down

Have you seen your user name? You chose "snakeheadblu"

.......your argument is invalid

What a coincidence! ... he shares the same surname as your goodself. I wonder if you're related? :huh:

No we are not :|

:shocked:*Blogalcoay has ademay ethay onnectioncay, ispatchday ethay itsquadhay otay ishay ousehay (altar No.7129a)*

:shocked:*Blogalcoay has ademay ethay onnectioncay, ispatchday ethay itsquadhay otay ishay ousehay (altar No.7129a)*

Tnoday Rfgoteay Iay maay naay pexteray locyrtpsgotiay !ay :rolleyes:

I am taking it seriously, very seriously. Being buried up to your shins in whelks is a very serious business. Especially for the whelks.

:hihi::hihi: sacrificial whelks??

Big favour now ... do you recognise it? I've racked my brain and I can't put a face to it, although it looks vaguely familiar.

I know it's not the newsagent's, postman's or No47's if that helps? :huh:

Are you sure its not Laika in disguise? You treat her pretty badly IIRC, what with not offering her a home. This may be her ultimate revenge,

Are you sure its not Laika in disguise? You treat her pretty badly IIRC, what with not offering her a home. This may be her ultimate revenge,

Wow! ... you've got a good memory!

No ... it's nothing to do with Laika the Space-dog, although the story's sad ... as described in 'Sheffield Writers' (Last Words of Mr. Kite) :(

Hopefully though, although I have a stinking cold, I'm finally gonna pluck up the courage to go down in the cellar today and sort this matter out ... once and for all! :)

This thread, contrary to the opinions of certain posters, seems to me to be of profound importance. Rather than being relegated to the I'm Bored section, as some have suggested, perhaps the Mods, in their infinite and bounteous wisdom, should create a whole new section on SF, perhaps entitled 'Masons in my Cellar'?

Alcoblog should get a section to himself so those who do not want to read,can stay off it,because for me it is those people that have completely spoilt this thread.ABs exploits are by far the most entertaining thing on SF,cannot go to asda or in my cellar without thinking about alcoblog,and the drawings please keep the humour coming

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread, in particular the clever contributions from Morecamberox have made me giggle.

Great stuff! More please guys. :)

Wow! ... you've got a good memory!

No ... it's nothing to do with Laika the Space-dog, although the story's sad ... as described in 'Sheffield Writers' (Last Words of Mr. Kite) :(

Hopefully though, although I have a stinking cold, I'm finally gonna pluck up the courage to go down in the cellar today and sort this matter out ... once and for all! :)

It might be Bertie reincarnated in another form seeking retribution for the alcocopter incident, make sure you take Jeff with you:D

Alcoblog should get a section to himself so those who do not want to read,can stay off it,because for me it is those people that have completely spoilt this thread.ABs exploits are by far the most entertaining thing on SF,cannot go to asda or in my cellar without thinking about alcoblog,and the drawings please keep the humour coming

And I cannot drive over any bridge near the River Don without looking for tree climbing penguins and polar bears, especially when the waters have been running high.

It brings a smile to my face on a dreary day at work, or would it be the trowel rubbing on my leg due to my trouser leg being rolled up that does that?

Fascinating thread with as fine a piece of detective work as I have encountered in a long time AB.

Forgive me if I am simply stating the obvious here but have you checked that the so called cement bags actually contain cement rather than some other solidified powder substance?

At this stage I would prefer not to elaborate further, other than to mention the well documented links between freemasonry and alchemy. ;)