Freemason's sacrificial altar of death found in my Crookes cellar .. Help!

Alco you need help ....Word cuckoo springs too mind .I cant believe the utter crap your coming out with and for the mods to keep a post like this goin :loopy:..

this forums goin down the pan fast if crap like this gets left on ..

Come on mods close this stupid drivel of a post down

lol you ok? you seem a little............tense

not a freemason are you? :suspect:

Alco has official documentation that he's sane.........................do you?

As i thought,whose the sanerist now eh??????????????????

No, but I do have paper work to say that the school I went to ,was approved. :hihi::hihi:

No, but I do have paper work to say that the school I went to ,was approved. :hihi::hihi:

approved for what?

demolition?

Well, I had a pretty sleepless night due to the fact that I'm now pretty certain that there're Freemasons in my cellar! :gag:

Not wishing to encounter a 'near death' experience at the hands of a Grand Master, wielding a sacrificial building trowel, I took precautionary measures to further my investigations into the Masonic mystery today.

Lowering the Hasselblad 130 megapixel camera (via a piece of string) through a cunningly crafted hole in the floorboards, I managed to take this high resolution picture of one of the cement bags.

Now ... I don't know if all of you can see this, but if you look very carefully at the top of the image, you may be able to discern what appears to be the word 'Mastercrete' ... yes?

Obviously, once again (in true Masonic cryptology), this is a secret code ... an 'anagram' if you will.

No problem for me and my home-made code breaking machine though! The nonsensical array of pictograms soon succumbed to the number-crunching might of the machine to reveal their real meaning ... 'SECRET MATER' !

'A dastardly foreign language!' I hear you scream, but don't worry! ... a quick spell on Babel Fish soon revealed this to mean ... 'Secret mother'!

So, there we have it ... I've already established (post #1) that Lord Pant is involved in this Masonic sacrificial altar of death in my cellar ... now we have what appears to be his mother too! :o

It's beginning to look like a mother and son section of the Freemasons formed an offshoot 'Order of the Blue Circle' (probably because ladies aren't allowed in the Masons), in order to perform their ritualistic dirty deeds, many moons ago, in my cellar! :suspect:

I shall, of course, keep you informed of other breakthroughs in this mystery as they happen. I'm off to carry out forensics on the ceremonial trowel (if I can hook it with the string)

This one had me in stitches a friggin bag of cement END OF ..They hav got an old stone slab used for cutting meat on and 2 bags of cement WOW spookyyy

This one had me in stitches a friggin bag of cement END OF ..They hav got an old stone slab used for cutting meat on and 2 bags of cement WOW spookyyy

Roll your trouser legs down and take a chill pill,it seems Alco hitting a few nerves.

Roll your trouser legs down and take a chill pill,it seems Alco hitting a few nerves.

To be honest RR, I expected this ... it's obvious these detractors are Freemasons themselves! :suspect:

They're upset about the sacrificial altar, found in my cellar, being talked about openly on a forum ... thus laying themselves open to scrutiny! :)

Thanks Alcoblog...lightened my day nicely ! :)

Has it not occurred to you why this thread's quite popular? Could it possibly be because people like it?

I try to bring a little lightheartedness to what can sometimes be a pretty mundane list of topics ... what's wrong with that?

Why should it be in 'I'm Bored' ... I'm not doing it out of boredom ... far from it!

Believe it or not, I put quite a bit of time and thought into writing my stuff, which I often write in 'Office' before posting. It's evident that people reply similarly.

I know through experience that when threads (such as this) get placed in 'I'm Bored', they're quickly swallowed up by the posts that only require minimum amount of word replies. A lot of people have told me that they don't even go there.

Similarly, posting in the 'Sheffield Writers' section is a waste of time, as hardly anyone goes there too. (I've tried it)

When I look at the topics in 'Sheffield Discussions','General' etc, I use a mental facility called 'common sense' ... i.e., I don't read the threads that don't interest me ... such as politics, race issues, faulty ATM's, roadworks etc. At the same time, I fully accept that these topics are all worthy of discussion to those that're interested.

Maybe you should try this kind of 'selective' approach, rather than coming on a thread which you have no interest in and slagging it off? No one's forcing you to read it!

You may also be interested to know that there's a 'Preview Post' button that you can click before posting, whereby you can read how your post'll look and amend any mistakes before posting (as highlighted above). :)

OK, smart @rse, I'll hold my hands up to the spelling mistake as I was posting on my mobile.

Still doesn't explain why this is in the Sheffield Discussions bit, when basically its made up attention seeking drivel.

Your "Oil discovered under Crookes!" thread got shifted to the correct section, so why not this pile of old tosh?

OK, smart @rse, I'll hold my hands up to the spelling mistake as I was posting on my mobile.

Still doesn't explain why this is in the Sheffield Discussions bit, when basically its made up attention seeking drivel.

Your "Oil discovered under Crookes!" thread got shifted to the correct section, so why not this pile of old tosh?

why not get a sense of humour ?

why not get a sense of humour ?

I have one thanks, but this ain't funny!

I have one thanks, but this ain't funny!

isn't that you opinion ? just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean other's don't, maybe grow up and realise your not the centre of the universe eh.

Living in a post modern semi-detached. I dream of having a Freemason's sacrificial altar of death in my cellar. I think you're just trying to spark jealousy upon the less fortunate.... :suspect::hihi:

regards

Brinny

PS. Brilliant :D