Dry lining/ plastering contacts in Sheffield.

Does anyone know of any big dry lining/ plastering contacts in Sheffield or surrounding areas at he moment? A lot of work on but all away or long drives, get a lot of private work off here and word of mouth but just an enquiry as have new baby and would like something a little more secure,

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Titan/horbury's

GPS

South humberside ceilings

Jacksons

Lloyd cloughs

They are off top of my head, you'll have to google them.

To be honest mate, you want to be careful working forthe big boys now. Seem to be rippin subbies off a lot, have you tried getting in with local builders/estate agents?

Yeh I've worked for horburys before an Titan, done a lot for mitie and Reynolds over last few years. We got on with a landlord with student accommodation early on in the year but the work dried up when the students moved in. I've got plenty on but like I say a lot is out of town.

We may be able to offer you some work as we have quite a bit on. We would want to see how you work and the standard of your work but if all is good could offer jobs to fit in and around what you are already working on independently.

PM me if it would be of any interest.