Sign in to follow this  

Recession Saver- Hypnobirthing 1 Day workshop £85

20% off November group classes. Special One Day Course £85 with 20% discount for SFers

In these financially difficult time I have adapted our renowned hypnobirthing class to a condensed one day special.

Our next one day workshop where you will learn deep relaxation, how your body births your baby, wonderful breathings and real tools for your birthing partner to fully support you, will be held on Sunday 11th November at The WellSpring Complimentary Health Centre on Holme Lane in Hillsborough

Why Hypnobirthing with Birth Peacefully?

Here are some testimonials from some of my couples:

"With Rachel you don't just get the Hypnobirthing lessons. She took time to get to know us and was open to changing the programme around our anxieties and concerns. She was a calming influence in our lives before and during birth. As a Dad I feel she gave me the confidence to be the best birth partner I could be and rather than being a spare part at my daughter's birth I could support my wife at every stage of her labour."

"Hypnobirthing was wonderful but it is as an individual you have made the biggest difference: if it were not for your support things would have ended up very differently we are certain."

"Having a stressful job I used to look forward to my lessons with Rachel. After a lesson I would be totally relaxed & confident about my pregnancy and really looked forward to giving birth."

I am trained with both the HypnoBirthing Institute and also the Hypnobirthing Association so can give my couples the very best of both. My Hypnobirthing DVDs are used by hypnobirthing teachers around the world to great success. I am currently writing a book called 'Doula Dad' giving Dads the knowledge and confidence to be the very best birthing companion they can be.

Give me a call for more details about my classes:

07725 972075

Edited by Birth-Peace
New Special Offer

This price includes The Hypnobirthing Book, Relaxation CD, BirthPeacefully massager, and a pack of resources

Hi There,

If you are called Alex and you contacted me through my website today could you email or call me. The email address you gave won't work.

Many thanks

R