Recommended Cattery with Outside Space

We are going away for 2 weeks in January, previously we have left my nephew on housesitting duty so the cats have always been OK but he has now moved to China so is unavailable!

Basically, we have a cat flap so our cats just do what they like and are used to having the freedom to come and go as they please. It seems most catteries just keep cats shut inside which while I can appreciate is more convenient and probably safer, I don't think my cats would be happy with 2 weeks of this.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any catteries which keep the cats in a place which allows them to safely go outside at all? We live in Thurcroft so would prefer somewhere on this side of Shefield but willing to travel if people have good recommendations! Thanks :)

Hi, i take mine here, the pens are quite large and there is a little courtyard in the middle, although they don't go outside there is fresh air. have a look around them and see what you think.Not too far from you either.

A1 Cats Country Hotel

Address :- Guilthwaite Hall Farm

Whiston

Rotherham

S60 4NE

Phone :- 01709 820306

E-mail :- [email protected]

Opening times Mon - Sun

1000 - 1300

1800 - 1900 Strict