Best used car dealer in Sheffield or near?

eBay.

And because the message was too short, I'll say it again.

eBay.

The best place I have bought a car from, and been to a few, is the car people off the parkway, catcliffe junction. No problems at all and not pushy in the slightest. One place id definately avoid is Don Valley motors on Attercliffe Road. Had one from there and spend a fortune on it in no time! No help from sales people and found them rude. Cant go wrong with Car people!

The best place I have bought a car from, and been to a few, is the car people off the parkway, catcliffe junction. No problems at all and not pushy in the slightest. One place id definately avoid is Don Valley motors on Attercliffe Road. Had one from there and spend a fortune on it in no time! No help from sales people and found them rude. Cant go wrong with Car people!
That's 2 on here have found them good. And a close relative too. I reckon I was there at the wrong time with the wrong salesman. Still, at least I walked away without losing anything

Capital Cars near Bramall Lane - avoid.

Can I ask why please? I've found a car I like the look of on Autotrader and was going to test drive it. Would you pm me please?

I've had 2 cars from Eric Steads at Ecclesfield. Family business, excellent service! Recommend them to anyone. My First car from them (Hyundai i10) was brand new, as I took part in the scrappage scheme. My second car from them, also a Hyundai i10, was just a few months old when I got it. Both have been brilliant.

I know they exist. I just need helping finding one.

I want to trade in my car (12 years old, sound old but in fantastic nick for any age) and get something else.

Who will give me an honest deal? Im looking to spend 3 grand or less including my car.

Thanks

I saw a car I liked at Evans Halshaw Sheffield branch. Took a test drive and did a deal, which I rejected. Went to Evans Halshaw in Rotherham to look at similar cars and told them of the deal in Sheffield and they offered me a better deal on the very same car. Lots of whingeing from the salesman in Sheffield, but a better deal is a better deal, cash is king. It was a 3 year old Ex motability car, so well looked after. Still got it 3 years later and never had to have any repairs as nothing has gone wrong. Passed every mot without any trouble. Just clocked 52,000 miles and it is still a fab car.