Mobile dog groomers in Rotherham?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a mobile dog groomer in Rotherham that covers S61? If so would you know how much it costs for example a Toy Poodle? Thanks.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a mobile dog groomer in Rotherham that covers S61? If so would you know how much it costs for example a Toy Poodle? Thanks.

my Dad uses 'Dial a dog wash' from Maltby for his lhasa, shes lovely and very good, she has toy poodles of her own, I dont know what she charges to clip one though, I think she charges around £25 for the lhasa.

Thanks Ellie, but I don't think they cover S61. I might be wrong though:confused:

Hi Rosa

I don't offer mobile grooming but I'm not far from Rotherham if you don't find one. Im just off jct 31, M1. I think the only mobile groomer in that area is Dial a Dog Wash but she has a long booking list. Have a look on Yell as I believe all the groomers in the area are on there, and some have reviews x

Thanks H Hounds. For sure if we had a car we would used your service. We don't have the dog at the moment but it is a potential.

Thanks H Hounds. For sure if we had a car we would used your service. We don't have the dog at the moment but it is a potential.

Sue at hound and house does an animal taxi. You can get her details from H Hounds if I've got her name wrong. I can give you Sues buiness number if you pm me.

Thanks Chez . I will let you know if we do get the dog but still thinking about it at the moment and was really trying to get an idea of how feasible it would be to own a poodle with it's grooming needs etc if we could not find a mobile groomer in Rotherham.

Look in rotherham record rosa as there is a few dog groomers in there, if for some reason u dunt get it i will send u some numbers thanks