Saturday Football

A well established successful Football Club Sheffield Bankers FC are looking to add to the quality of its 3 open age adult sides, as well as its over 35s team.

With excellent training and playing facilities we are keen to recruit new players who feel they can fit the club, with teams in the Senior County, South Yorkshire Amateur prem and div 1 as well as the Wragg Over 35s there has never been a better time to join the Bankers.

We are a sociable and friendly, well run club who are interested in players who feel they can fit in to the friendly yet competitive spirit of the club. If you can commit to every week or occasional involvement due to family/work commitments we would like to hear from you as we are sure we can offer you the opportunity of football at the right level

Home games are played at either Davy Sports or Olive Grove, both which offer excellent to good quality pitches (not going to lie, one of them is not as flat as we would like)

Training is tuesday at 6pm-7pm at Goodwin for the firsts, or 7pm-8pm at collegiate Crescent.

Please contact for more details.

Edited by kev 1982

I'll be intrested in playing m8 I play midfield or upfront

Hi

I am intrested i can play anywhere across the back and cm please let me know if you still have any places

Thanks

still got opportunity for people to join yeah, training is monday 9pm-10pm at the UMIX centre or 7pm-8pm at Collegiate crescent astroturf. Will pm you my number.

cheers

Hi I'm just wondering what the standard of football is like and the age range as I haven't played for a few months since moving to Sheffield so I am lacking fitness.

standard is decent to good depending on what league your in (depending on what side in our club your playing for)

due to the amount of teams we have you would have the opportunity to start with the lowest side to get your fitness and touch back etc and get game game, and could progress from there.

Hi Kev I am interested in coming to training if there is still any places in the team? Would be available to come to training next monday, which session would I go to the one at 9-10 or 7-8?

anyone interested should pm me there mobile for more details, or feel free to just come down and join us on

Monday @ UMix centre 9pm

Tuesday @ Collegiate Crescent 7pm

sessions are £3 each.

You can advertise for players using the Noticeboard over on the Sheffield & Hallamshire FA website.