"Let's have a look at what you could have won"

From the outside Hillsborough (kop end) looks like a foundary.

And that comes from my mate who doesnt support any club.

:hihi::hihi:

foundry :huh:

And from the outside Bramall Lane looks like a hotel :D

Seriously though it was a decent cricket ground once :D

Hey up it's only t'old AWOL1867! :hihi:

Welcome Back! One can only presume that you've gone and got yourself a great little tan there Aaron what with you being on holiday from the football section of the forum since a staggering 31st August 2012, or to be precise the evening before Sheffield Wednesdays first loss against Palace on the 1st September 2012.

I ever so glad you finally found an opportunity to come on a have a dig at a Blade to make you feel better!. Just in case you didn't manage to catch the Sheffield Wednesday results whilst on your holiday, I have listed them for you below!

Palace 2 v 1 Owls

Brighton 3 v 0 Owls

Owls 1 v 3 Huddersfield

Owls 1 v 2 Bolton

Southampton 2 v 0 Owls

love it just love .. nice one b/b :D

Good on ya mate,wonder how many other blades feel the same.

cannot be a blade for sure :loopy::loopy: hope leeds hammer ya , and i hate leeds

Would that be the big blue shed that that got picked to host world cup and Euro championship games?

No amount of plastic cladding can cover up a poor stadium :hihi:

Ah yes ultra modern in 66 you know 46 years ago, Euros were 16 years ago, any more straws you want to clutch at.

theres only one neil warnock :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Thankfully.....................

I forgot debt to the owner does not count as debt so that means once the final tranche of the WHUFC monies repay the Santander Loan we will also be debt free (well in Aarons world)

No m8 you got it wrong Debt to the owner doesn't count as debt if its at s6 if its us it's a big debt:loopy::loopy:

Ah yes ultra modern in 66 you know 46 years ago, Euros were 16 years ago, any more straws you want to clutch at.

One more, it was picked as the Sheffield venue for the World cup (if we would have won it) or have you forgot that one ;)

One more, it was picked as the Sheffield venue for the World cup (if we would have won it) or have you forgot that one ;)

A couple of honest genuine questions which are not intent to be below the belt or anything like that so I hope people respect them in the same way that I ask them but any.

Do you think Hillsborough would have been chosen as a venue for the Euro 96 championships had it come to light then the stuff about the lack of safety certificate in 1989 on that sad day?

Do you think as a result of the information that has come to light about Hillsborough stadium and the lack of safety certificate, that this would have hindered the stadiums chances of being one of the chosen final venues for the world cup should the bid have been won?

Again, these questions are genuine ones which I ask in good faith, I wish not for any arguments or below belt comments.

one more, it was picked as the sheffield venue for the world cup (if we would have won it) or have you forgot that one ;)

yep how suspect was that :|

A couple of honest genuine questions which are not intent to be below the belt or anything like that so I hope people respect them in the same way that I ask them but any.

Do you think Hillsborough would have been chosen as a venue for the Euro 96 championships had it come to light then the stuff about the lack of safety certificate in 1989 on that sad day?

Do you think as a result of the information that has come to light about Hillsborough stadium and the lack of safety certificate, that this would have hindered the stadiums chances of being one of the chosen final venues for the world cup should the bid have been won?

Again, these questions are genuine ones which I ask in good faith, I wish not for any arguments or below belt comments.

The safety certificate not being updated was known about after the Taylor report in 1990 mate !

Wasn't the safety cert already known of ???