Angry atheists rant thread.

Of course it applies, if you said that black people are criminals, would it clearly only apply to the ones that actually are criminals, or would you be better off stating that only some black people are criminals?

As shown above, such generalising does imply you are referring to the group as "all"

I wouldn't assume from that that you mean all black people, because you didn't say all black people are criminals.

Atheist only try to destroy the faith of the faithful, when that faith leads to atrocities against people of different faiths or no faith.

Incorrect.

Seriously, Smithy, get help.

Incorrect.

No it isn't wrong.

Yes it is.

No it isn't. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't assume from that that you mean all black people, because you didn't say all black people are criminals.

In that case, Mr.Smith/Maxmaximus/Angos, I wish you good luck in life, you may need it

In that case, Angos, I wish you good luck in life, you may need it

I've managed just fine for the last 50 years, and I'm sure I will continue doing OK, but thanks for the good wishes. :)

I've managed just fine for the last 50 years

...as which one of your personas?

No it isn't. :thumbsup:

With respect, Smithy, it's utter gonads. How can you claim to know the motivation for any atheist wanting to "destroy" another person's faith?

...as which one of your personas?

What a stupid question, but then after being proven wrong you always come out with stupid questions.

---------- Post added 17-11-2013 at 12:53 ----------

With respect, Smithy, it's utter gonads. How can you claim to know the motivation for any atheist wanting to "destroy" another person's faith?

Another really stupid question, we humans have been capable of communicating our thoughts and opinions with each other for some time.

What a stupid question, but then after being proven wrong you always come out with stupid questions.

---------- Post added 17-11-2013 at 12:53 ----------

Another really stupid question, we humans have been capable of communicating our thoughts and opinions with each other for some time.

No need for me to counter that nonsense. Its ridiculousness is there in black & white for all to see.

I must have missed the part where you proved me wrong about something

No need for me to counter that nonsense. Its ridiculousness is there in black & white for all to see.

Very much so