Angry atheists rant thread.

You wouldn't lol.
So are you saying that your "common sense faith" is only confined to atheists?

Don't worry Janie, like most people, as flawed as it is, you've got common sense :)

No,believers have common sense aswell,but they just choose to ignore certain things that conflict with their religion.

There are tons of things that come out of the Bible that is just plain silly,and should be ringing your bs alarm,but you choose to overlook it.

I had a bit of a morbid interest a fews years back with cults,and once you delve into how they operate,and how devout the followers become in such a short period of time,it's easy to see how easily religions are formed.

Especially when you consider going back in time,being a believer wasn't exactly optional lol.

Atheists are nice people, trying to destroy the faith that gives strength to a lot of people.

If you don't believe in any faith/God/religion then fair enough, that's your affair, but please just 'get on with it' and leave other people alone. If you have no beliefs then you have no arguments.

Atheists will soon be wandering the streets like Jehova's Witnesses, knocking on doors and offering to re-program 'believers'.

Sad really isn't it ??

Atheist only try to destroy the faith of the faithful, when that faith leads to atrocities against people of different faiths or no faith.

Here's a thought, people with faith in God only have that faith because they lack faith in mans ability to one day answer all their question. :)

Don't worry Janie, like most people, as flawed as it is, you've got common sense :)
That very tactful remark is most appreciated.:hihi:

No,believers have common sense aswell,but they just choose to ignore certain things that conflict with their religion.

There are tons of things that come out of the Bible that is just plain silly,and should be ringing your bs alarm,but you choose to overlook it.

I had a bit of a morbid interest a fews years back with cults,and once you delve into how they operate,and how devout the followers become in such a short period of time,it's easy to see how easily religions are formed.

Especially when you consider going back in time,being a believer wasn't exactly optional lol.

As you said in your previous post "every one has a right to believe what they like" so that includes you of course.

That very tactful remark is most appreciated.:hihi:

As you said in your previous post "every one has a right to believe what they like" so that includes you of course.

I am sure everyone will be so pleased you have given them your permission.

I know I am.

I am sure everyone will be so pleased you have given them your permission.

I know I am.

I'm glad you appreciate my generosity.

Atheists are nice people, trying to destroy the faith that gives strength to a lot of people.

If you don't believe in any faith/God/religion then fair enough, that's your affair, but please just 'get on with it' and leave other people alone. If you have no beliefs then you have no arguments.

Atheists will soon be wandering the streets like Jehova's Witnesses, knocking on doors and offering to re-program 'believers'.

Sad really isn't it ??

Which atheists are you talking about, can you show any examoples from this thread?

It doesn't even apply to atheists as a whole. There's plenty of atheists who have no common sense, or to be more accurate, plenty of people, regardless of beliefs (or absence of belief) that are without common sense.

Atheist only try to destroy the faith of the faithful, when that faith leads to atrocities against people of different faiths or no faith.

Some atheists.

There are many more who don't try to destroy anyone's faith at all.

Some atheists.

There are many more who don't try to destroy anyone's faith at all.

It doesn't need some in front of it because it clearly only applies to atheists that try to destroy the faith of the faithful.

You might have had a point if I had said all. :thumbsup:

It doesn't even apply to atheists as a whole. There's plenty of atheists who have no common sense, or to be more accurate, plenty of people, regardless of beliefs (or absence of belief) that are without common sense.

Yes I agree, common sense really has nothing to do with beliefs.

Yes I agree, common sense really has nothing to do with beliefs.

The majority of people have common sense - without it it would be difficult to function in the world. Common sense can be flawed because it's dependent on our senses and beliefs - both of which can be wrong.

It doesn't need some in front of it because it clearly only applies to atheists that try to destroy the faith of the faithful.

Of course it applies, if you said that black people are criminals, would it clearly only apply to the ones that actually are criminals, or would you be better off stating that only some black people are criminals?

You might have had a point if I had said all. :thumbsup:

As shown above, such generalising does imply you are referring to the group as "all"