Jump to content

Memories of Pitsmoor

Recommended Posts

You will know Mick Perkington , Ray Nicholson who were in our year then Tom?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You will know Mick Perkington , Ray Nicholson who were in our year then Tom?

I remember perky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/11/2008 at 15:41, Cycleracer said:

 

I went to school with Gary and Shirley Fitton at Pye Bank I have seen Shirley around a couple of times in the last few years but not Gary.

My Uncle also lived next to the Fittons number 14 I think that would be the early 70s.

 My uncle and aunt are gary and shirley fitton do you remember there brother michael?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Boolaceee said:

 My uncle and aunt are gary and shirley fitton do you remember there brother michael?

I don't remember Michael was he younger than Gary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cycleracer said:

I don't remember Michael was he younger than Gary

Yea he was not much younger gary lives on cross now shirleys at batemoor i believe i dont see them much there mums still alive too bt there dad passed abht 12 year ago. Dunno if u remember my nan n grandad! Just trying to find anythig about them as they never told me much about there childhood as a kid 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Boolaceee said:

Yea he was not much younger gary lives on cross now shirleys at batemoor i believe i dont see them much there mums still alive too bt there dad passed abht 12 year ago. Dunno if u remember my nan n grandad! Just trying to find anythig about them as they never told me much about there childhood as a kid 😂

Well Shirley does live at Batemoor and I saw her somewhere about 10 years ago in a bar and had a chat but Gary I think is a year or so younger.

There is an older Sister to but they lived in a big house on Somerset  Street when I knew them. I do remember there parents but I cannot recall any dealings with them as I rarely knocked on there door but my relation lived next door which is why I know wherethey lived.

They both went to Pyebank  and Shirley went to Hinde House and I think Gary did to.

Shirley was the person who taught me to tie my shoelaces in Junior school and I sat with them both throughout my school years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Cycleracer said:

Well Shirley does live at Batemoor and I saw her somewhere about 10 years ago in a bar and had a chat but Gary I think is a year or so younger.

There is an older Sister to but they lived in a big house on Somerset  Street when I knew them. I do remember there parents but I cannot recall any dealings with them as I rarely knocked on there door but my relation lived next door which is why I know wherethey lived.

They both went to Pyebank  and Shirley went to Hinde House and I think Gary did to.

Shirley was the person who taught me to tie my shoelaces in Junior school and I sat with them both throughout my school years.

Awww thats nice yea there okder sister was susan n i think shirley did go hindehouse i know my dad michael did but dint stay very long. As for not knockin for them i dont blame my grandad was really strict and abit of a nasty so n so so i dont blame ya nt calling on them 😂 theres also sharon mick (my dad) and brian think they may have been born once they moved to firth park.

Edited by Boolaceee
Wrong names

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.