Memories of Pitsmoor

Yes that's the area I'm from but I Used to play on the Rec as a young Lad. I bet you know a lot of people I knew like the Mathewson's (Trev And Julie) the Campbell's(sigory and Winky) and the Belgraves (Jasper and John) and probably more I met most of these guys when I went to Herries

Hi double don"t forget rupert wisdom.

Paulo

Hi 8 ball yep i used to play snooker at the club,Do you remember how good saturdays were playing spoof & all the other games.

Paulo

Hi Paul they were happy days and dont forget the highest score on the space invaders for the weekly beer prize.

Cheers 8 ball how could i forget must have been all that beer spent many a friday spannered,Did you know Mark Scott is the landlord of the staff.

Paulo.

Hi Paul yes mate did know mark is there but dont get down much now I am manager at the Punchbowl at crookes with 3 pool tables and we play snooker for the Grindstone just down the road on tuesdays so dont get much time.

All the scotts go in the Staff plus tony frith and most of the old faces that are still around.

Hi Kev will try to get in for a pint one night & do a bit of catching up.

Paulo

r u the paul stuart that once lived at longley/ southey ?

Hi baby tiger 67 the one your talking about used to live on Southey Hall Road but was spelt stewart,I actually knew the one i think your talking about as my brother Terry lives on that road.

Paulo

yes it is him, think he had a brother called robert.

Glad to be of assistance.

Paulo

I grew up on Lopham Street. We lived with my nan Ruby Sampson. was only a chab but I remember the Kazmeyers and the Browns, we all used to play kick the can in the square in the middle of the maisonettes. good old days.

I grew up on Lopham Street. We lived with my nan Ruby Sampson. was only a chab but I remember the Kazmeyers and the Browns, we all used to play kick the can in the square in the middle of the maisonettes. good old days.

hi CalifBlade

Had forgot about the kazmeyers,I still see mick Brown now & then bit like a creaking gate goes on forever,Definately good times feel sorry for kids today they don"t seem to have a childhood,Do you remember the maze.

Paulo.

lol yup...I remember the maze...and what was the name of the big bar on burngreave road?. Forgot that and the off license just up from the shops.

Mick brown, is that Darren and Tara Browns dad?...