Which bus do I need to Poplar Way, Catcliffe

need to get to poplar business park, polar way, syt have said x14/x13 if correct which stop do i get off at? im travelling from hillsborough,but told x13/14 is in pond st, and told 57 or 14 gets me into pond st.also what platform is the x13/14? thanks.

The X14 goes straight on the parkway and leaves at Catcliffe. Is the business park the one at the side of JTF? If so, you need the second stop after its left the parkway, and this will drop you off outside Morrisons/Boundry Mills which is more or less opposite. The X14 leaves from stand C5 in the interchange, at 19 mins past each hour most of the day (except mornings and late afternoon/evenings so just double check). Its only about a 15 min ride :)

Just checked and that is the business park I thought, so just press bell after first stop, get off outside Morrisons/Boundary Mills and cross the road.

The X14 goes straight on the parkway and leaves at Catcliffe. Is the business park the one at the side of JTF? If so, you need the second stop after its left the parkway, and this will drop you off outside Morrisons/Boundry Mills which is more or less opposite. The X14 leaves from stand C5 in the interchange, at 19 mins past each hour most of the day (except mornings and late afternoon/evenings so just double check). Its only about a 15 min ride :)

thanks for that :) much appreciated.

Also the A1 which runs twice an hour - departs at 25 past and 5 to the hour - from stand c3 at the bus station - actually runs up Poplar Way

Guest busdriver1

same with 32 every 20 minutes

Also the A1 which runs twice an hour - departs at 25 past and 5 to the hour - from stand c3 at the bus station - actually runs up Poplar Way

I think thats the Advanced Manufacturing Park that the A1 goes up: the business park the OP wants is up the little track directly at the side of Whitbys fish and chips restuarant, directly across the road from Morrisons.

Just checked and that is the business park I thought, so just press bell after first stop, get off outside Morrisons/Boundary Mills and cross the road.

hi thanks again you were spot on 2nd bus stop and cross the rd :)

hi thanks again you were spot on 2nd bus stop and cross the rd :)

Good, glad you got there :)