Ssshh. The After Midnight Thread

Well what do you know, I just started a thread back in my old style and saw your thread...

No mention of 'Kwispies' by the way (a legendary post way back when before I became a Daddy - probably only DeeJay would remember that... maybe Strix. Don't mention the biscuits though (I mean it Strix)

And memories of my online SF Party that seriously strained the server to it's limits and My SF Quiz.

Back in't day....

Edited by Draggletail
Typo

the site admin were getting miffed with what we were doing to threads, and we were sailing very close to the wind on being banned en masse, so I used to end the night with reporting the post on each thread where we'd hijacked it from. It made the morning tidy up quick and easy, and allowed us to continue ransacking the forum on a nightly basis ;)

This mighthave something to do with why one nightowl seemed to fall out with me when they joined 'the team'. Oh well. Can't win them all *shrugs*

Hmm, possibly you mean me?

Taking on modding at the same time as becoming a Daddy for the second time wasn't the best timing/choice for me....

Night Owling wasn't really an option either for obvious reasons!

BTW - do you remember when a good few of us hijacked someones avatar for the evening (was it shiesh?) and all posted using it :D

I reverted to mine back in the morning in fear of a ban but we all had a laugh :)

Taking on modding at the same time as becoming a Daddy for the second time wasn't the best timing/choice for me....

BTW - do you remember when a good few of us hijacked someones avatar for the evening (was it shiesh?) and all posted using it :D

I reverted to mine back in the morning in fear of a ban but we all had a laugh :)

Yes... it was....ohhh the good old days!!! :D:D:D:D

Morning :)

Hope you're well

Night :)

Sorry I missed this post DT. No, it wasn't you :)

---------- Post added 18-05-2013 at 04:44 ----------

Gosh! I've not seen you round these parts in AGES Shiesh!

Sorry I missed this post DT. No, it wasn't you :)

---------- Post added 18-05-2013 at 04:44 ----------

Gosh! I've not seen you round these parts in AGES Shiesh!

Hi Shiesh, nice to see you back :thumbsup:

Strix - thanks for responding, pleased to hear it wasn't me :thumbsup:

And now for my online party trick, and in the spirit of the old days Watch this space.... :D

My boing is 10 minutes late ! :(

And where is Sibon ? :huh:

In Clubland?

Umm, it is Monday A.M

Maybe not then :D

Probably gone. Like so many more.

Can we bear the excitement ?:rolleyes: