Float rod wanted

looking for a long rod to fish the stick and bolo on the trent.does anybody have any suggestions thanks.

looking for a long rod to fish the stick and bolo on the trent.does anybody have any suggestions thanks.

Where on the Trent bream71 ?

mostly tidal, dunham, laughterton etc.looking for a 15 16 ft rod just wondered if anyonehad any suggestions.

I have a Shimano power loop 14' with a spliced tip that I had for the stick if that's any good.

my friend has a preston excel 17ft which he uses for virtually all his stick float work. i had a shakespeare 18-20 ft which was o.k but i could only use it for a short while as it was quite heavy.

cheers sheff 13 i am using a fourteen foot rod for the stick and waggler but could do with summat a bit. longer when fishing a bit further out on the bolo so as to control and slow it down a bit more.

Good rod the excel but a bit pricey for me.the multi length rods are ok at the shorter length until you put extension on and they lose there balance.my mates got a shakey superteam ive been lending and it comes with two butt sections and it seems. more balanced and comfortable to use for longeyr periods,but miserable t##t wont part with it.

I use a 15' Shimano Technium Specimen Float rod for barbel on the Trent. I've had them to over 13lbs with it.

A mate uses a 15' Shimano Aerocast which is also an excellent rod.