Stagecoach bus to Rotherham

Hi..... does anyone know which if any Stagecoach buses go from Sheffield Town to Rotherham bus station? Tried looking online but can't seem to work it out. Thank you.

Guest busdriver1
Hi..... does anyone know which if any Stagecoach buses go from Sheffield Town to Rotherham bus station? Tried looking online but can't seem to work it out. Thank you.

Thats because there is not one apart from a few journies on the service 69 at night.

Thats because there is not one apart from a few journies on the service 69 at night.

I thought there wasn't but thought I would make sure. I may see how much it costs on the X78.

I thought there wasn't but thought I would make sure. I may see how much it costs on the X78.

An arm and a leg with it being First. You'd be best off getting the train, think its about £2.20 for an off-peak return, where as the bus your looking at more just for a single trip.

£6.50 (or possibly £6.30? Something like that) Day Tripper ticket, covers the whole of South Yorkshire, bus, train or tram on one ticket.

An arm and a leg with it being First. You'd be best off getting the train, think its about £2.20 for an off-peak return, where as the bus your looking at more just for a single trip.

This is more like it. Thank you. Usually I go with my Nan and we get a lift, so not used a bus to get there in a while.

Hmm.... I don't love the monster in law that much Leah :hihi:.

:hihi: Maybe you could get on the wrong stagecoach bus totally by mistake and get so lost that you never make it? ;)

Sheffield is a City now. If you can't figure out how to get to Rotherham you need somebody with you.

Only Stagecoach bus is evenings and Sundays only (route 69).

Your choice is First bus 69 or X78, alternatively the Northern Rail train.

For info about the train visit http://www.nationalrail.co.uk

For info about First bus visit http://www.firstgroup.com/southyorkshire

For impartial timetable and fares information for all public transport in South Yorkshire visit http://www.travelsouthyorkshire.com.

Is the TM Travel service A1 any cheaper than the First services between Sheffield and Rotherham?

Sheffield is a City now. If you can't figure out how to get to Rotherham you need somebody with you.

Always one sarcastic/mean/none helpful one isn't there? Did I say I don't know how to get there? I asked which bus goes there. I know the X78 goes there from Sheffield Town and I know my way round Rotherham thanks for your concern :roll:.