Halloween Parties In Sheffield

Wanting to go to a Halloween fancy dress party this year, most people say i don't need to dress up because everyday is Halloween for me :hihi: Does anyone know of any places that are holding do's? :smile:

Hello. I work at the Sportsman Inn just of Bramal Lane. We are holding a Halloween Party on Saturday 27th Oct. Starting at 4pm till late. Free shot for everyone in fancy dress. party games, free food, and a disco. If you have facebook there is an event page set up . :)

*HALLOWEEN PIERCING DAY* At Skin Candii Tattoo And Piercing Studio. ALL PIERCINGS HALF PRICE (£7.50) Tattoos on the night (please book with ben smalley) SATURDAY 27th OCTOBER ! Everyone welcome ! Goodie bags with every piercing ! Sewer water punch and gory party food ! RAFFLE ! APPLE BOBBING ! SNOTTY LUCKY DIP ! Don't miss out, that's SATURDAY 27th OCTOBER !

6 chapel street

woodhouse

s13 7jn

Free Halloween disco and kids ghostwalk at Sheffield Transport Club at Meadowhead on saturday 3rd November...free jacket spuds too!!!!