Winter bait-rigs and carp spots in sheffield

whats your choose of baits for carp/barbel and what rigs are your using? and does any 1 know where there's any good carp ponds in Sheffield area?

loxley fisheries is good for for carp..and barbel..i fish it with a chunk of garlic sausage and always catch..biggest carp i've had was 16lb and the biggest barbel caught so far is just over 10lb..but i didn't catch that one..it's £5.50 for a day ticket and dont be afraid to fish in the margin..give it a go.

Try Bradleys ponds at Ford just on the outskirts of Sheffield on Geer lane. There are two Pole only ponds and then a mixed pond that is full of nice Carp and a huge Cat !! then another pond with a mixed bag of alsorts in it. Try using coffee soaked luncheon meat on a ground halibut pellet and maggot feeder rig over a 3" quickstop hair rig to the meat... works every time for me. Method feeders are also killer in the carp pond fished with a 9mm halibut pellet on the quickstop and ground halibut pellet and sweetcorn on the method feeder ;)

I ain't told you Roight ;)