"Get Arry In" owls fans cry.

I can't believe this, I'm more than sure United fans will find it amusing but I am equally sure as much as an embarrassment it is to be associated to such fans they will also see the funny side.

On a few separate Sheffield Wednesday related discussion boards, posts have popped up in the wake of Yesterdays defeat to Bolton calling for Dave Jones head and the immediate instatement of Mandaric's Buddy, currently unemployed former Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp.

Seriously are these people for real :hihi: It seems a few people are getting carried away with the "Champions League in 3 years" talk.

I can't believe this, I'm more than sure United fans will find it amusing but I am equally sure as much as an embarrassment it is to be associated to such fans they will also see the funny side.

On a few separate Sheffield Wednesday related discussion boards, posts have popped up in the wake of Yesterdays defeat to Bolton calling for Dave Jones head and the immediate instatement of Mandaric's Buddy, currently unemployed former Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp.

Seriously are these people for real :hihi: It seems a few people are getting carried away with the "Champions League in 3 years" talk.

Carry on has we are. there will be no Championship football next year.

Some players also need to pull ther socks up & run through brick walls for the manager chairman & supporters or bugger off

Edited by owl.66

So the ridiculous happens,we sack DJ and bring in arry.The whole problem at the moment is too many new players in a short space of time,they need time to gell etc.A new manager comes in and starts from scratch,more changes,more new players.Yes it is a embarrassment to even think about it.

so you go on a few wednesday related discussion boards then?

Guest sibon

So, you've spent the day trawling discussion boards of a team that you don't support.

I suggest that you read a book or something instead.

Jones is here to stay. Best manager in the Championship.

So the ridiculous happens,we sack DJ and bring in arry.The whole problem at the moment is too many new players in a short space of time,they need time to gell etc.A new manager comes in and starts from scratch,more changes,more new players.Yes it is a embarrassment to even think about it.

At last; a reasoned voice, in the wilderness of stupidity :)

It won't happen, it's rumoured that if Redknapp spent 24 hours North of Watford he'd turn into a pumpkin.

So, you've spent the day trawling discussion boards of a team that you don't support.

Sometimes in the past I have been known to have a peek on a Wednesday forum when something large scale happens and I want to gauge the opinion of Owls fans but then again I have every right really don't I? Otherwise it would be member only and you wouldn't be allowed to read without registering. That said I don't go on the very often.

This thread actually manifested from my good friend Derek the Stocksbridge owl who runs a supporters club and happens to be a good buddy of mine. He sent me an email today entitled "Oh dear again" in which he attached half a dozen links to the posts related to Big Arry and at the bottom signs off with "thats him gone next week then" :hihi:

But how I spend my time shouldn't worry you should it so in the politest manner possible, Grow up!

Very early days for owls but i deffo think DW will stop the rot and turn it around id be happy with a mid table finish if im honest

heh thats the first thing that popped into my head :P

Very early days for owls but i deffo think DW will stop the rot and turn it around id be happy with a mid table finish if im honest

Obsessed with the blades again !

Dw is our manager not yours remember yours is dj . Tut tut

An Owl went on Radio 5 tonight bigging up "arry" mind you ,he also tried to tell the world you were getting 38,000 gates all last season :)