Pakistani Minister offers reward for the murder of US citizens.

Should Bilour be banned from this country for incitement to murder?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bilour be banned from this country for incitement to murder?

• Yes he should be prevented from coming here
    • No. He should be free to visit anytime he likes

You are beginning to grow on me. I shall have to lay off the Becks.:)

I'll book the church, sweet dreams AWOL :)

I didn't actually signal anybody out, but you obviously thought that the cap fits.

Sorry you accused me of trying to get the thread closed, I assumed you weren't a fan of my contributions.

But it's ok I realise you're using the old reverse psychology 1-2 on me-

you want the thread closed,

so you accuse someone else of wanting it closed,

they object to the accusation,

thread goes wildly off topic....moderators close thread. EUREKA!

So if you'd like to avoid that possibility, do you join me in denouncing the minister unconditionally and ALL the Muslims who support his view?

We don't have a problem then unless you believe all Muslims are responsible for the words uttered by a politician in a foreign country or agree with him.

I didn't actually signal anybody out, but you obviously thought that the cap fits.

His head is far too big to get a cap that fits.....soz...just couldn't resist the temptation!:cool::hihi::hihi:

His head is far too big to get a cap that fits.....soz...just couldn't resist the temptation!:cool::hihi::hihi:

Especially with all that hair ;)

The IRA, INLA, Real IRA, Continuity IRA, et al, are not pro-Catholic? You do realise partition was done with the deliberate aim of creating a six-county province that would have an in-built protestant majority to make sure it remained part of the UK?

Go for a walk down the Falls Road wearing a Rangers shirt and then tell us about your religious experience.

you need to learn more about Ulster and Ireland before making comments like that,

the irish flag represents peace between the the north and south green representing the southern irish white meaning peace and orange representing the orange men of the north. Ulster has always been independent from the south even before the british conquered it, in fact Ulster was the last place to capitulate to the british,

But if the moderates don't speak out against this it plays into the hands of the BNP and EDL.

The moderates do speak out about it, but I suspect there's selective deafness amongst the intended audience.

The prime minister of Pakistan has made a statement saying that while he does not agree with what the minister has said he will not be taking action against him. He also stated that non Muslim countries need to create laws about insulting Islam or suffer the consequences.

Islam is a dangerous religion and the world would be a much better place without it. I certainly do not feel safe sharing a country with them.

Anyone who thinks that the ministers views are a minotiry and that most Muslims are peaceful people needs to read End of Faith by Sam Harris which shares statistics on just how many Muslims in the world believe that non-Muslims do not deserve to live. Shocking statistics.

They can take their religion and stick it where the sun doesn't shine the arrogant gets who do they think they are! they think they can insult our country our troops our people yet we can't say anything about them why don't they crawl back under rocks/caves they came from can't stand their backward beliefs/religion.

But if the moderates don't speak out against this it plays into the hands of the BNP and EDL.

If it wasn't for the likes of the EDL this country would have been overun already! because too many people have the im alright jack sod everyone else attitude at least one thing you can't fault the Muslims for they all stand United where as our country is full of selfish individuals who couldn't care less about other people.

The EDL was set up up in Luton the most radicalized town in this country because people had enough of them taking over our neighborhoods and intimidating people aswell as hate preaching.

I see that the retard minister has not lost his job in government. It's hardly condemnation of his words by the Pakistan government.

Pakistan for you just one of many backward Islamic countries :roll:

If it wasn't for the likes of the EDL this country would have been overun already! because too many people have the im alright jack sod everyone else attitude at least one thing you can't fault the Muslims for they all stand United where as our country is full of selfish individuals who couldn't care less about other people.
Do you care about Muslims as you would do your fellow man?

The EDL was set up up in Luton the most radicalized town in this country because people had enough of them taking over our neighborhoods and intimidating people aswell as hate preaching.

Ooo mark, are you from Luton?

They can take their religion and stick it where the sun doesn't shine the arrogant gets who do they think they are! they think they can insult our country our troops our people yet we can't say anything about them why don't they crawl back under rocks/caves they came from can't stand their backward beliefs/religion.

But you do say things about them, quite frequently without any censure

Do you care about Muslims as you would do your fellow man?

Ooo mark, are you from Luton?

I have friends all over the country, i care about all the genuine citizens of this country including Muslims i would never want to see any innocent individual get hurt who live by our countries rules and respects our way of life,if they dont respect our way of life and insult our country and don't like the way we live then they deserve all they get IMO.