Strange light shooting across the sky, seen all over Sheffield 21/9/12

Guest sibon
It was Aliens.............the invasion has begun.

It was Veolia.

They are coming to get you.

Yes saw it from our house in shiregreen, looked like it was over Parsons cross.

Saw it about 22.50/55 in beighton it came up from bottom of the road (it appeared green hence I thought firework) but then it went past me it still looked green and had a trail/orbit thing round it. Defo not a hellicopter/plane I thought it looked like a comet/big meteorite glad its not only me who saw it! X

Here you go guys, the pic that I managed to take. I didnt know which one to put in so put both links in

xnuj5g.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/xnuj5g/6

Edited by festa11
added to it

I may have been drinking (your honour), but that was spectacular! I'd just gotten off bus in walkley when it came over valley and head off over crookes. Amazing, I've never seen one so vivid.

What a stunning sight.saw it over Walkley heading towards Stannington.wish I could have an action replay.

saw it over stradbrooke / richmond earlier , looked immense , lasted so long plus only saw it because the green was shining so bright thought my curtains , was awesome though.

I saw it from Loxley, it was incredibly bright, I thought it was a shooting star at first. Absolutely stunning to see, very low, it appeared to disappear over Higher Bradfield.