Strange light shooting across the sky, seen all over Sheffield 21/9/12

managed to get a picture of it. Its the first time Ive used this forum, can I upload it at all on here?

Glad it wasn't just me who saw it otherwise nobody would've believed me, exactly like everyone else said, it was bright white with shades of green, i was watching tv next to my window and it caught my eye as it went over, was a really slow and fairly low light with several smaller lights trailing behind it, would love to know if its landed somewhere

Jealous!!! So wish I'd seen it...

I cant believe what we just saw! Theres seven of us here and we all saw it, was the most beautiful thing ive ever seen. I came here looking to see if anyone else saw it and im glad to see that so may people saw it! If anyone has a video or pic the please post it here!! I think this is was a once in a lifetime moment and im so glad i experienced it. I Will never forget this!

Went over Barnsley and broke up about 15 mins ago... Amazing sight. :o

I saw it too, that was a massive meteor burning out I reckon looking at youtube vids. (S12 Massive)

Edited by Joffrey

Edited by irenewilde
duplicate post

managed to get a picture of it. Its the first time Ive used this forum, can I upload it at all on here?

Upload it to Twitpic or something and post the link.

No, But you can upload it to Tinypic and post the direct link here so we can view it, It's free and you don't have to sign up.

I've just seen it in chesterfield very very weird

who needs a bigbifter LOL, would have love to have seen it, any vids?

Edited by xmoonshinex