What's the most stupid thing you have heard someone say.

Sorroy:loopy::hihi:

what? sorry for using an "Automatic Teller Machine-Machine"? or for using the "Automatic Teller Machine-Machine"? to input your PIN Number ?(Your "Personal Identification Number-Number"?)

My sister on the beach in Spain: "I've already put factor 20 on, if I put 15 on top, will that make it 35?" :|

My friend's 80 something year old nan in the back of the car on a trip to Spain after receiving a text message on her mobile:

"A text from Vodafone.....Welcome to Spain......well how the f*** do they know I'm here?"

Aparently they had to pull the car over because the driver couldn't breathe from laughing so hard....

What a strange physiology you must have.

jb

So you are saying that when you breathe out (exhale, expire), and evacuate your lungs, then your chest expands ?

If so, Your the one that has the strange Physiology. And I suggest you get your GP to refer you to the Pulmonary Function Unit at the Northern General Hospital for further investigation.

When people say "breethe in" when they wish you to squeeze into a small space such as a crowded lift or through a small gap.

What they should say is "breethe out" as with empty lungs, your body is going to be smaller.

:loopy:

What a strange physiology you must have.

jb

Well in a weird way you're both right. I just tried it. If you inhale deeply, although it fills your lungs it does have the effect of pulling your tummy in. By the same token if you exhale and completely empty your lungs, you have no choice, your stomach (belly) gets pulled in too.

Speaking personally, I think I would rather use the inhale method. It does expand your chest, but also pulls the tummy in. Whereas exhaling takes some effort before your stomach pulls inward.

Very scientific eh?....:hihi:

Whilst at the dentist and having been given anaesthetic, the dentist was merrily using the

ultrasonic cleaner and the assistant had the vacuum tube in my mouth, the dentist said

'Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth' and then asked 'is everything ok?'

I replied 'Argh.. argh.. argh', in a sort of gurgling sound.

The dentist said 'Good, you are doing fine'

So what does 'Argh.. argh.. argh' mean to a dentist?

"If he hadn't have been running, they wouldn't have shot him"

re Jean Charles de Menezes

It was such an ignorant comment I just couldn't bring myself to waste energy correcting it.

This is true (you really would have to meet her)

My colleague and his girlfriend were watching the film 'Avatar' and about half way through she asked him, genuinely asked him mind, if it was based on a true story.

My colleague and his girlfriend were watching the film 'Avatar' and about half way through she asked him, genuinely asked him mind, if it was based on a true story.

Wasn't it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titanic99

Perhaps if this government used some of the wealth created by the last government we wouldn't be needing to make them.