Speeding car on southey green road

Did anyone see that car that was speeding on Southey Green road at around 5 tonight? nearly knocked me over. Well saw it again near longley park crashed into a tree. police was there.

Oh dear.. almost certainly knicked....hope the trees alright.

Lets hope he/she limped away some place to die slowly an painfully.

Originally posted by mistyraven

Did anyone see that car that was speeding on Southey Green road at around 5 tonight? nearly knocked me over. Well saw it again near longley park crashed into a tree. police was there.

Must have been the one me and my friend saw about 5.15. We were walking up Southey Hill and heard tyres screeching, turned to look and he was all over the road! He drove on to Dryden and turned right on Kyle Crescent. It gave us a scare!

yeah,the car is now parked at the end of our road. and its a right state. it nearly hit me as well.

Lets hope the driver suffered serious groin injuries becuase we can do without the likes of these people breeding.

its not as if its a bad thing! southey green what d you expect? tea dances?

your going to laugh I know, but I think it was a blue rover not sure. it went past me that fast. not sure if it,s still near the park now.

Originally posted by mistyraven

your going to laugh I know, but I think it was a blue rover not sure. it went past me that fast. not sure if it,s still near the park now.

It was blue not sure of the make, last time I saw it, it was parked on Southey Hill opposite Dryden Road and it was damaged (not surprising!)

yer and the big deal is......? so what if you have seen a smashed car in southey... its not like its a new thing... get over it.:rant::suspect::loopy: