Good Cheesecake maker?

Is there anywhere in Sheffield that will make a proper old-fashioned cheesecake.

Not the American style rubbish but one with proper cheesecake filling made on a biscuit base.

My mum makes good ones but i need a regular supplier.

I would have thought there would be a bakery that would do one, but Ive asked around with no luck.

Sorry I don't know of anywhere, but could I interest you in a cupcake? :)

Is there anywhere in Sheffield that will make a proper old-fashioned cheesecake.

Not the American style rubbish but one with proper cheesecake filling made on a biscuit base.

I would have thought there would be a bakery that would do one, but Ive asked around with no luck.

Tell Mum to buy more biscuits and cheese in then.

Americans make theirs on a biscuit base, except it baked. Thats the only difference

Try these:

http://www.heavenlycheesecakes.co.uk/

Based in Nether Edge. Really really nice cheesecake!

They come to Bradfield Farmers' Market. I agree, the cheesecake is delicious, especially the strawberry and elderflower one.