Cupcakes, is it a waste of time ?

hi, iv been making cupcakes, advertising on fb, but things are abit slow, everyone says my work is brill but dont know how else to advertise, what doesnt cost alot of money !

iv put so much money into it, and also recently making various gift items, packed with sweets, for adults and kids, but i feel like im wasting my time.....

Any suggestions plz ?

if you want to look at my work, its.....Cupcakes For A Treat !

Julie - I would mailshot/visit local pubs and WMCs that offer functions rooms for parties, weddings etc... People are specifically looking for that type of thing and you'd be right there. Maybe take some into local places and speak to the manager. Getting your face in is really important and they remember you.

Good luck hun.

I can't believe the way some people are reacting.

Quite ... I presume the OP is too busy arranging balloons and chocolate bars selling cakes to make any further posts?

How dare you assume what I am! You rude little pr!ck.

Well I did wonder if the OP had read any of these comme to be honest!

Quite ... I presume the OP is too busy arranging balloons and chocolate bars selling cakes to make any further posts?

Probably moved on to setting up a sandwich shop by now ... :D

Somewhat ironically 'Cupcakes, is it a waste of time ?'

Writing a lengthy and informative reply to this thread was a waste of my bloody time!

Writing a lengthy and informative reply to this thread was a waste of my bloody time!

Yes, wasn't it just? So many of us tried to offer help and advice and no acknowledgement at all.

Try chatterbox or something like that a parent magazine! Parties would be a good way to get buisness

Yes, wasn't it just? So many of us tried to offer help and advice and no acknowledgement at all.

Awww... don't think like that peeps.

The valuable advice we have given may have been wasted on the OP, but it might just have helped someone else from making the same mistake!

:)

hi, iv been making cupcakes, advertising on fb, but things are abit slow, everyone says my work is brill but dont know how else to advertise, what doesnt cost alot of money !

iv put so much money into it, and also recently making various gift items, packed with sweets, for adults and kids, but i feel like im wasting my time.....

Any suggestions plz ?

if you want to look at my work, its.....Cupcakes For A Treat !

You say you have put so much money into it, do you make them at home or do you have rent etc to pay on other premises. Cant you put an adverisment poster on the building to get local trade interested.

You say you have put so much money into it, do you make them at home or do you have rent etc to pay on other premises. Cant you put an adverisment poster on the building to get local trade interested.

I'm not even sure she's got a home looking at her posting history :(