What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate?

Buttons and balloons cant stand either. Give me a visit to the dentist anyday. .

What about opening a 'button and balloons' shop on eccy road? Make money and cure the phobia.

Bristles, of any description, but clearly usually attached to brushes. They're screechy and scratchy and highly unnatural. I can clean my own teeth, but I can't be in the same room as anyone else doing it - the thought of them chewing the bristles goes through me!!

Edited by becky_s

Bristles, of any description, but clearly usually attached to brushes. They're screechy and scratchy and highly unnatural. I can clean my own teeth, but I can't be in the same room as anyone else doing it - the though of them chewing the bristles goes through me!!

You need the service of Dr Hemibr quick :(

No, I just see them as two entirely different concepts and answered so. Fear isn't irrational, hate certainly is IMO.

so hatred of "mans inhumanity to man "is irrational:huh:

Doubt it has a name, but After Eight mints.

Pork Pie.

Can't even look at it or be around when someone eats it.

And the usual spiders. Accidentally walked in on a tarantula demo in the lobby of the Bug house (error) at London Zoo at the weekend, heart beat went a bit loopy for a while.

so hatred of "mans inhumanity to man "is irrational:huh:

Yes.