New slimmer playstation 3.

It's the same thing but like you many people would mistake ssd for an actual hard drive, when in fact the hard drive bay will be empty ready for an actual 2.5 sata hd.

i dont mistake an SSD for a hard drive.

Complaing?,Im not complaining,just pointing out that the current slim is still more attractive and more practical.I could understand if the console was £99.99,but its not.But it does look £99.99,especially with its little bit of sliding plastic lol.

My ONLY complaint would be if I bought it,and couldn't play an out of the box blu-ray game.

I think your wearing rose tinted specs mate,considering your username lol.

Lets be honest,what would be the cost difference be to Sony if the baseline model had been 20gig?.

what im kind of getting at is the 1st slims will all be sold out soon so then the only new slim to get is this one. so i dont think people will complain when theres only the new one on the market.

theres 2 more unboxing vids here. i hate to admit, it is getting a lot of bad reviews for the cheapness of the disc cover sider.

i tell you one reason i really like it, its retro. the slider reminds me of the old Bang & Olufsen sound systems from the 80s. its about time retro came back in technology.

what im kind of getting at is the 1st slims will all be sold out soon so then the only new slim to get is this one. so i dont think people will complain when theres only the new one on the market.

12gb is still tight as hell though,even to the casual gamer might want the occasional ps store download.Bit of an own goal really,Sony creating a market of ps3's not capable to buy/download ps store stuff.

theres 2 more unboxing vids here. i hate to admit, it is getting a lot of bad reviews for the cheapness of the disc cover sider.

i tell you one reason i really like it, its retro. the slider reminds me of the old Bang & Olufsen sound systems from the 80s. its about time retro came back in technology.

Retro is a good look,but how can technology move forward,if they keep designing it backwards? lol.

I actually liked the old ps2 slim over the original,even though that had a cheap plastic lid.

Retro is a good look,but how can technology move forward,if they keep designing it backwards? lol.

I actually liked the old ps2 slim over the original,even though that had a cheap plastic lid.

i dont mean everything should be made retro look. i just mean the odd things.

and as for the 12GB model, people should take into consideration that it wont be big enough memory for content and games which is why i said maybe the only people that will buy it is the ones like me who already have a 500GB HDD to put in it. i wunt spend the extra on the 500GB model when i can fit my own which if i bought the 500GB model would then be useless and be sat doing nothing.

Geek Wars !!!!

Oh cares less about SSD. they are so last year :D

Does it play games, blue rays, do the internet etc if so great, i will have 3 please

Geek Wars !!!!

Oh cares less about SSD. they are so last year :D

Does it play games, blue rays, do the internet etc if so great, i will have 3 please

You need to go to bed earlier.

:shocked:

You need to go to bed earlier.

Why, am i looking tired ?

Your all argueing over something thats not worth arguing over. What should really concern you is that its obvious Sony have not got anything new and are doing a Microsoft with a reissue of an old system.

Now that is worrying. not!!