Accommodation for goth weekend in Whitby

Hope that works for them. I always try to stay right in town when I go - not least cos I can't imagine a taxi that will transport us and the hounds at the end of the night! But at this late stage I guess you can't have everything perfect

I've recently discovered that some Shoreline cottages take 3 dogs. I'd always seen Shoreline as a bit expensive and exclusive, but their dog numbers rule was a very pleasant surprise so I've booked them for my next visit.

yeah i think most places in whitby will be fully booked, i know the royal is, and a small cottage i know of near the main shopping street is

Whitby Abbey?

bit on the nippy side these days with no roofs or much walling

ooh alien sex fiend and blitzkid are playing on the saturday

procures a ticket

hope you found somewhere

Edited by clairelou65

our cottage is available still from Saturday but its a good 25 minute ride to Whitby, great for popping over to view the costumes but probably too far to participate
People like you make me VERY angry :mad:

You're using this thread to spam, not to answer the OP

They specifically said they have a dog in their party, but I had to dig round your website to find that you "do not allow pets"

Posting off topic is against forum rules :rant:

sorry I did not mean to offend, i have ammended the post now, just thought if they were struggling we could help.

Thank you

If I'd made the same post as the OP, and been offered your place to stay, I'd have assumed our dog was welcome (as invited by you personally). I wouldn't have gone digging round your website looking for your pets policy, as our 'conversation' on here would have implied pets are welcome at your establishment

Would you have turned us away again if we'd booked and turned up with a well behaved dog who sleeps in a crate? :(

The Grand Hotel in Scarborough takes dogs surprisingly enough. It's about 20 miles to Whitby, but it might be useful if you're really stuck.

Thank you

If I'd made the same post as the OP, and been offered your place to stay, I'd have assumed our dog was welcome (as invited by you personally). I wouldn't have gone digging round your website looking for your pets policy, as our 'conversation' on here would have implied pets are welcome at your establishment

Would you have turned us away again if we'd booked and turned up with a well behaved dog who sleeps in a crate? :(

we did until recently accept pets, we had a couple of irresponsible owners that lead us to have a change of policy,

Edited by clairelou65