Why does football make grown men act like children

Sorry mate! just having a dig at the Wednesday lot,:hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:....Now don't you dare move off that step!!! :hihi::hihi:

Just run up, kick em in the balls and shout "GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!!!!!!" before flapping your arms and flying gracefully away.

If I did that, I'd have wings issued immediately! Or at least shortly after!

40,000 at hillsborough! yeah! in the 1920s, :hihi:

Well we did have 38,000[full house]last season.:D

40,000 at hillsborough! yeah! in the 1920s, :hihi:

I could give you some contrary statistics about big crowds in Sheffield that would embarrass you as a Blade, but it would not be relevant to this discussion so I won't :D

:hihi::hihi::hihi:....Now don't you dare move off that step!!! :hihi::hihi:

haha! seriously I know what you mean about the large numbers near the grounds, they are quite intimidating, I have always said, there is more trouble outside the grounds, on the way to the match and on the way home, and it's always the innocent by stander that cops for it, but I well agree with you.:thumbsup:

You mean grown up men behaving like chimps isnt a turn on for you?

Whats wrong with you girl?:hihi:

A chimp behaving like a grown man would be much more likely to get lucky with me than a grown man behaving like a chimp! :hihi:

It was the voices that particularly grated. There is clearly a special tone that men reserve especially for bellowing out football chants. It makes them sound slighty thick I think :suspect:

Im sure they were lovely in their day jobs, but when they slip into football supporter character....ewwwww :gag:

haha! seriously I know what you mean about the large numbers near the grounds, they are quite intimidating, I have always said, there is more trouble outside the grounds, on the way to the match and on the way home, and it's always the innocent by stander that cops for it, but I well agree with you.:thumbsup:

Now there's a 'first'...You and I agreeing! :thumbsup:

Now there's a 'first'...You and I agreeing! :thumbsup:

There is bound to be some topics we don't agree on, my pet hates are bullies, conservatives, the royals and posh people in general, in a round a bout way the said mentioned are all connected. :hihi:

You're not on your own, the whole experience seems to fuelled by drunkeness, racist chanting and violence directed towards the opposing team. Its only kept going by the revenue it generates, not to appease the sub humans that follow the game!

In a week when it's been revealed that attitudes like yours were contributory to the deaths of 96 fans, many of them children, and then convenient lies like this were employed to smear the dead and bereaved, you should hang your head in shame.

Guest sibon
You're not on your own, the whole experience seems to fuelled by drunkeness, racist chanting and violence directed towards the opposing team. Its only kept going by the revenue it generates, not to appease the sub humans that follow the game!

You know what, Sedith? I object in the strongest terms to being called sub-human.

Did Sedith call you sub-human or was (s)he talking about the sub-humans who follow the game?

Most of the people who enjoy football are (probably) reasonable, quite normal people.

There are, however, a (albeit small) number who could perhaps be classed as 'sub human' and that tiny minority does a great deal to damage the reputation of both the sport and the spectators.

Guest sibon
Did Sedith call you sub-human or was (s)he talking about the sub-humans who follow the game?

Most of the people who enjoy football are (probably) reasonable, quite normal people.

There are, however, a (albeit small) number who could perhaps be classed as 'sub human' and that tiny minority does a great deal to damage the reputation of both the sport and the spectators.

I'm aware of the small number of idiots who follow the game. Reading Sedith's post, I'm not sure that (s)he is aware of the huge number of football fans who make a positive contribution to society.

As Darth says up there ^^^. Sedith's attitude is similar to the prevailing attitude in the 1970s and 80s. We all know how that ended.